Chapter 2

Nick's POV:

I walk into the training gym and see two females wrestling. I recognize the one, but I don't know who the other one is. She must be new around here. I watch for a bit longer right before she is about to win. I say, "Wow, you're really good." she stops what she is doing and gets out of the ring. I follow her over to one of the benches and sit next to her but leave space between us.
Nick:"Hey, I'm Nick. What's your name? "
Phoenix: "Hi Nick, I'm Phoenix."
Nick: "Wow, that's a really pretty name."
Phoenix:"Thank you."
Nick: "So how long have you been wrestling?"
Phoenix: "I can't remember a time I wasn't wrestling." She chuckles. "Do you wrestle?"
Nick: "Yeah, I love wrestling. You should really consider doing it professionally. You're really good."
Phoenix: "Thank you, Nick. I really appreciate it, but I don't think I'm very good."
Nick: "Oh please, you're amazing."
Phoenix: "Thank you." *Blushes*
Nick: "You're welcome. Well I have to get going, do you mind if I get your number? You seem really cool."
Phoenix: "Sure, as long as you aren't a serial killer."
Nick: "I promise."
Phoenix: " Okay, it's 876-385-7658."
Nick: "Alright, I texted you."
Phoenix: " Okay. See ya later, Nick!"
Nick: "See ya!"

As I'm talking to her, I realize how pretty she is. She would be awesome on AEW with me. Maybe I can put a good word in for her.

A/N:
Hey guys, I just wanna say I don't think I'm going to get many reads, but I wanted to write something. I am going to go thru today and fix my errors. Ps. don't call that number. It's made up, lol.