Chapter 18

Phoenix's POV:

Nick and I walk around for a bit before we have to head to the arena. Around 2 we head there because the show starts at 5pm here. We get to the arena and go to his locker room. I go straight to the bathroom to change into a sports bra and some leggings. I head into the main room as Nick walks into the bathroom. I sit there on my phone waiting for Nick to come out. He comes out and walks right over to me. He pulls me up and gives me a hug and kiss. We sit down and I'm on his lap facing him. We are staring into each others eyes and we both lean in for a kiss. We start making out and it gets a bit heated until Nick pulls away. 

Phoenix: "What's wrong?" 

Nick: "I just don't think our first time doing it together should be in a locker room."

Phoenix: "Aww, I didn't think about that until now but that's a very fair point."

I give him a deep and passionate kiss. I pull away and we both decide it's time to head out to go over some things for the show. I have a match at the start of the show. Soon the show starts and my opponent heads out. My opponent is Sky Blue. After she comes out I officially make my debut. My music plays for a few seconds before I walk out. I hear some cheers and some people questioning who I am. I continue my walk to the ring and get in when my music stops and the match starts.......

I won the match and I am about to get out of the ring when Christian's music plays. I look over in confusion and see Christian Cage, Luchasaurus, and Nick Wayne. Christian has a mic and starts talking. 

Christian: "Well, I wanted to come down here and congratulate you on your win Phoenix."

Phoenix: "Thank you?"
Christian: "Why do you sound so confused?"
Phoenix: "Because you guys are the last people I expected to come down here if anyone."

Christian: "And why is that? Because you're new?"
Phoenix: "Yeah, kinda."

Christian: "Well, we have an offer for you if you would like it."

Phoenix: "What's the offer?"

Christian: "Well, after your match tonight we have decided collectively to ask you to join us."

Phoenix: "Oh please there has to be an ulterior motive."

Christian: "And why would you say that?"
Phoenix: "Maybe because this is my first ever match with this company." 

The entire time this is going down I feel eyes on me and every time I look around to see who's staring at me so hard I meet the eyes of Nick. 

A/N:
AHHHHHHH. Do you like this chapter? I do but at the same time I don't. LMK what yall think.