Chapter 42

Phoenix's POV: 

It has been about a week since I found out I am pregnant. I told Tony that I can't wrestle for about a year but that I can be a manager with restrictions. He said that it would be fine for me to do that. We haven't told anyone else yet because even though we know that something can happen at any time it is more likely for something to happen in the first trimester. 

Nick has been very over protective recently. I am not mad about it but sometimes it gets too much. He also has been taking alot off of my plate so that I don't have to do too much. I am not sure how to go about life. I know that there is so much that I did regularly that I can't do now. I am just glad I can work out still. 

"Hey baby." "Hey." "How you feeling?" "Good. I feel very nauseous but other than that I am okay." "Alright just let me know if you need anything." "I will baby. Thank you for taking good care of me." "You're welcome. I know that it is alot sometimes but I am just doing it because I love you." He kisses me. "I love you too." 

We sit and watch a bunch of movies all day before we have to go to dinner with some of our friends. We have to be at a Mexican restaurant at 6:30 and it is currently 2:15. We watch some grey's anatomy then we watch some episodes of Riverdale before we have to start getting ready. I just put on a black crop top and leggings and Nick puts on a black t-shirt and black jeans. On the way to the restaurant I start to feel very nauseous. 

We get to the restaurant and see our friends sitting waiting for us. "Hey guys." "Hey everybody." I say as we sit down. We order our drinks and sit and talk for a bit before ordering our food. I get 2 hard shell beef tacos. I eat those in like 2 seconds and feel like throwing up. Nick notices that I am holding it down so he tells everyone we have to leave.

A/N:

I hope you guys like this. It is kind of a filler. Anyways I know I said this yesterday but Happy New Year's guys!