Chapter 29

Nick's POV:

I woke up this morning to my Instagram blowing up. I don't look at it yet I just sit here and enjoy the moment with my beautiful girlfriend. 

A few minutes later she woke up and turned to me. "Good Morning beautiful." "Good Morning handsome." I give her a peck on her lips as we both get up to go brush our teeth. 

When I am done brushing my teeth she uses the bathroom and comes back out. I go downstairs to make breakfast while she gets ready for the day. 

Phoenix's POV: 

While I am getting ready Nick is downstairs making some breakfast. I happen to look at my phone to see my Instagram is blowing up. "I think they put two and two together" I say to myself.  

I smile as I'm running down the stairs. "Babe, have you see your phone?" "Yea, why?" "Because mine is blowing up and I didn't know if yours was too." "Yea mine is too, I figured we could go through the messages and comments together." "That's a good Idea." I say as I give him a quick kiss and head back up stairs to finish getting ready. 

I put on a baggy sweater and some ripped jeans. I come back downstairs to see Nick plating breakfast. I sit down and start to eat. Nick sits next to me and also starts to eat. After we finish I grab our plates and start washing them. Nick comes up to me and hugs me from behind. 

"Thank you for breakfast love." "You're welcome baby." "So, how does it feel to be social media official?" I feel him smile on my neck. "It feels awesome. Now everyone knows that your mine."

 After he says that I turn around in his arms and give him a kiss. "Okay, lets go sit on the couch and go through the comments and messages." "Let's go." He says as I am already walking there. We sit down and go through the comments first. 

Most are very accepting and loving that me and Nick are together. There are some that are hateful but we don't pay attention to those. Then we go to messages. Mostly our friends messaging us congratulating us. Then in the requests there are fans congratulating us too. After about 20 minutes I hear a knock on my front door. I wasn't expecting anyone.