Chapter 4

Nick's POV:

I wake up earlier than I usually do and get ready. I throw on some sweat pants and a wife beater (tank-top). I go to the bathroom and brush my teeth when I am done I head downstairs for breakfast and make some scrambled eggs and get a cup of orange juice. After I finished eating I sit on my couch and watch some TV for a bit. After about an hour of watching TV, I texted Phoenix to let her know when to meet at the gym. 

(Text Convo)

Nick: Hey Phoenix, I wanted to let you know I will be at the gym in about an hour or two. I will text you when I am on the way there and maybe afterwards we can get some lunch. 

Phoenix: Hey Nick. Okay, I would love to go get lunch with you afterwards. See you then!

Phoenix's POV: 

I wake up around 8 am and go to the bathroom. While in the bathroom I brush my teeth and hair. I get out of the bathroom and grab some clothes to wear for the day. I grab a sports bra with a t-shirt to go over it with some sweatpants. I put my hair into two french braids, grab my phone and head downstairs. I go make some pancakes and pair it with some orange juice to drink. After eating I sit on the couch and watch TV for about an hour before Nick texts me to let me know when he was heading up to the gym. I watch TV while folding clothes for another hour until he texts me to let me know he is going to the gym. I grab all of my stuff and head out to my car. When I get to the gym I put all of my stuff in a locker and look around to find Nick. When I spot him I wave him over and we discuss what we are going to be doing in the training session. After we train we both decide to go to a restaurant nearby. 

When we get to the restaurant they give lead us to our table and we just talk the whole time. I order a burger with extra pickles. He ordered just a regular burger. We sat and talked for a very long time. After we decided it was time to leave we decide to text each other when to meet up tomorrow. When I am on the way home I ride past my parents house to see no one is home so I just go home. When I get home I get into the shower to wash the sweat off of me. I get dressed into some shorts and a sports bra. I clean up my bathroom and bedroom and head downstairs and grab a bottle of water. I grab the water and go sit down on the couch. Sooner or later dinner time rolls around and I DoorDash a salad and a Pepsi. After I eat dinner I go finish my laundry. A few hours roll by and then I head to bed.

A/N:

If you have any questions or requests you can comment them and I will see if I can answer or fulfill your requests. I am trying to make this as good as possible so If It is bad I am sorry.