Chapter 44

Phoenix's POV:

Today we have another doctor appointment to see how the baby is doing. I wake up before Nick does so I get up and use the bathroom then go downstairs to start making breakfast. I make some waffles, pancakes and I cut up a bunch of fruit for a fruit bowl. As I am finishing up the fruit Nick walks in and sits down at the island while I make our plates. "Good morning beautiful" "Good morning baby" I say as I give him a kiss. "Here is your plate." "Thank you baby" "Of course" 

We sit down and eat our breakfast then I get up and put my plate in the sink and go shower. I put on a blue jumpsuit. I walk downstairs to see Nick doing the dishes. "Thank you for doing the dishes baby." "You're welcome. You don't need to be doing alot. I am now going to shower, Ill be right back" "Okay." I switch the laundry and then fold the stuff from the dryer. 

Nick and I head to the doctors office and sign in. I text skye to ask her if she wants to be the one to know the gender and help plan the reveal and she says yes. We get into the back and they start doing the ultrasound. They tell us baby is healthy and ask if we would like to know the gender. We tell them no but give them an email to send it to.

A/N:

I hope this is good and you guys enjoy this. I have been really busy recently so I hope you guys understand. I might start posting once a week. Again, I hope you guys enjoy!