Chapter 46

Phoenix's POV:

I just had my baby boy and am still in the hospital. Nick has been amazing with him. He has helped a lot. We are getting discharged today so we will go home and have our families come see him. The car seat is already in the car so Nick goes down to get it while I get the baby dressed. He comes back up just as I'm finishing. "He looks just like his momma" "No, he looks more like is daddy than me" Nick and I have been debating which one of us he looks more like. I think he looks like Nick but Nick thinks he looks like me.

We get home and the baby is asleep with his nana (my mom) and Gigi (Nick's mom) so Nick helps me shower since I am still a bit sore. Our parents said they are going to help us out for the first few days. Nick doesn't go back to work for a few weeks which helps a lot. After I get out of the shower I go down stairs and feed the baby. I decided on breast feeding because I feel it's important for the baby to have the milk and vitamins and stuff from the mom. As I am feeding Bentlee Nick's mom goes to get some lunch for us. My mom went back home to sleep and shower. Later my siblings are coming to see the baby.

After I eat I put Bentlee down for a nap and I go for a nap too. When I wake up the whole house is clean and Nick is doing laundry. He has been such a huge help and an amazing dad to Bentlee.

A/N:
So I am writing this the day after wrestlemania 40 night 2. I had to write this on my phone because my computer isn't taking a charge but I hope you guys enjoy this chapter even though it's short. Since I am posting today I won't post on Wednesday.