Chapter 35

Phoenix's POV: 

It has been a few weeks since Nick's mom came down and I really have to say I like her. Ever since then though Nick has been a bit distance and I am not sure why. Whenever we are together and his phone goes off he quickly checks it. I just think it's a bit weird. 

Today we are flying into Florida for a show. I get to the hotel room and put all my stuff up and take a nap. I wake up around 4 and we got here around 10am so I got some good sleep. I decide to go down to the beach for a bit and invite Nick and who ever he wants to invite, Skye and Kris. We all meet down in the lobby and walk there together. 

We all take a few pictures and just enjoy the beach. Once the sun starts to set we all go up on the sand. I am taking pictures on the sunset and when I turn around Nick is on his knee with a ring. 

Nick's POV: 

I am racking my brain because I knew I wanted to do it while we were in Florida and on the beach. I just don't know how to do it. Phoenix is taking pictures of the sunset and I pull out the ring and everyone starts recording. "what if it's too early?" "what if she says no?" I start thinking of all the possible things that she could say. 

She eventually turns around and sees what I am doing. "Phoenix, you have made my life ten times better than it was before you came into it. When I saw you that day in the gym I thought you were the most beautiful girl I have ever seen and I still do. I wouldn't want anyone else to be the mother of my children or my wife. You are perfect and I love you. So, Phoenix Noel  Star will you make me the happiest man alive and marry me?" 

Phoenix's POV:

I turn around and see Nick on one knee with a ring in hand. As he is saying his speech I start to tear up. I can't help but think that it maybe be a bit to early but also that I do love him, a lot and there is no one else that I would rather marry.

Nick's POV: 

"Yes, I would love to!" She says and starts crying even more. I can't believe that I am going to be marrying her. She is the love of my life. I put the ring on her finger and hug her tightly. Once out of the hug I give her a long passionate kiss not caring who is around. 

We take a few pictures and post them on our Instagram's. Everyone who was there and got a video posted it with a few pictures and say that they are really appreciative that we included them in our special moment. 

Phoenix's POV: 

Once we are done taking pictures in the sunset and stuff we head back to the hotel. I decide to grab some clothes and stay in Nick's hotel room for the night. I still can't wrap my head around the fact that I am engaged. 

------The Next Day-------

I wake up in Nick's hotel and see him laying with his head on my stomach and his arms wrapped around my waist. I reach over and grab my phone to see a message from my mother. "When you wake up you need to call me." I roll my eyes and decide to wait till Nick wakes up to call her. 

A/N: 

I hope you guys don't think it's too early for this.  Also I am trying to find either a middle name and make Star the last name or find a last name and make Star the middle name. I don't know how Phoenix Oakley Star sounds so let me know what you guys think.