Chapter 13

Phoenix's POV: 

The next day I head over to the AEW training facility and wait for Nick. I have no Idea where anything is or who anyone is so I give Nick a call.

(Phone Call)

Phoenix: "Hey, Nick. Where are you?"

Nick: "Hey, sorry I woke up late. I am almost there."

Phoenix: "Okay, I will wait by the back entrance for you then."

Nick: "Okay."

A few minutes later I see Nick walking up to me so I meet him halfway. We greet each other and start walking inside. He has his own personal locker room so we head into there. I go straight into the bathroom to change and he stays in the main room. Once I get changed I come out and Nick goes in to change. I set my bags and stuff on the couch in there and wait for him to come out. Once he comes out he tells me that we can go. We head out of his locker room and some people stop us and Nick introduces us. I met a lot of people and Nick helped me train. We decide to get lunch before we both go home. Once we both ate we headed off to our separate places. I head home and start cleaning my house. I realize I need to go grocery shopping so I head to target and look around then I go to the grocery store. I grab the stuff I need and head home. I put everything away and go sit on the couch. I end up falling asleep for a few hours. When I wake up I make some dinner. I make some chili dogs and mac n cheese. 
After I eat I head to the shower and get my pj's on. 

The Next Day....

Nick and I head to the training facility and repeat exactly what we did yesterday. I head into the bathroom to get changed and then go out into the main room while Nick is in the bathroom changing. We both start heading to the ring and more people come up and talk to us. A few of them who came up in a group invited Nick and I to go out with them Friday night. We both start training when a few of the people came up and wanted to train with me for a few. After we do a few things we all get out of the ring and sit next to each other. One of them says I am an amazing wrestler and I thank them. I let them know that I started training with Nick which made me better.