Chapter 37

Phoenix's POV: 

I wake up and go to the bathroom. I brush my teeth and hair. I then go out to see Nick getting up to go into the bathroom. "Good morning beautiful" he says as he passes me and gives me a kiss. "Good morning baby." Nick goes to the bathroom and comes back out. We decide on going out with some friends tonight after the show. 

Around noon we get lunch then head down to the arena. When we get there we get ready for the show. I don't have a match tonight but I have a promo with Christian. The promo is if I am joining their "group" or not. I get the script and start to go over my lines. Around 6 we head for dinner with some friends then go back to the arena to get the rest of the stuff ready for the show. 

My music hits and I walk out with the microphone. I start going on about how I am looking for a title match, then I hear Christian's music hit. I drop the microphone and look at them. "So Phoenix, have you made your decision yet?" "Actually I have." "What will it be?" "Woah not to fast there. I need to know the job I will be doing. I will not be joining if you want me as your littler errand rat." "That will not be happening. I know you can actually kick ass so you wont be sitting around and watching me fight." "Well, then. If that is the case I'm in. I just need to make sure I'll still get the title match I deserve if I join." "I will make it happen." "No. I don't need your help getting it. I think my skills can speak for themselves." 

As I walk back to the ramp I catch Nick looking at me. I look at him and bite my lip as I walk past.

Nick's POV:

As Phoenix walks past, she catches me looking at her. As she walks past me she bites her lip. I am sure people are jealous of her confidence. She walks around like she owns the whole world. Well, she does. She owns my whole world at least. 

We get back to the hotel and decide to go get dinner #2 because we are all hungry again. It is around 10:30 and I call Christian to see if he wants to come with. We invite a few more people and head down to dinner. The dinner was fun but we were all tired and decided to go back to the hotel.