Chapter 20

Phoenix's POV: 

When I woke up I was still in Nicks arms. I look at my phone to see what time it is. We have about 3 hours until we have to leave. I wake him up and he's a bit groggy. I get up to use the bathroom and brush my teeth and hair. I go back out into the room and see him still laying in bed. I go up to him and try to get him up. I am currently failing so I get on top of him and give him a kiss. After I give him a kiss he opens his eyes. He starts kissing back and just as things are about to get heated we hear a knock on the door. I groan and get up to answer it. Nick gets up and uses the bathroom. 

Christian: "Hey, I was wondering if you wanted to go to breakfast with Austin and I. I was going to see if Nick wanted to go but I can't find him."

Phoenix: "Yea. I will ask him if you would like me to. Just let me get changed and I'll be down in say 10 minutes?"

Christian: "Yea, that's fine. See ya"

Nick: "Babe who was that?"

Nick says coming out of the bathroom.

Phoenix: "Just Christian coming to see if we wanted to get breakfast."

Nick: " Oh, alright."

I start to grab some clothes and go into the bathroom to get dressed. I grab a blue matching sweats and hoodie outfit. I walk out and Nick has a blue hoodie and some grey sweat pants on. I grab my phone and tell Nick that we have to go. He grabs my hand and we walk to the elevator and walk in. When we get in a give Nick a hug and we stay like that until the elevator stops. We get out walking hand in hand and go to the cafeteria area to find Christian and Austin. 

Christian: "Hey, lover birds." he says smirking

Nick: "Oh shut up." Nick and I both blush. 

Austin: "So, what are yall gonna get?"

Phoenix: "I don't know. I'll prolly get a waffle and some orange juice."

Nick: "I'll get some scrambled eggs and some orange juice."

Christian: "Okay."

We go over and get our food and the go back to the table to eat. We sit and talk for a while then decide we should go back to our rooms to pack for our flight. Nick goes back to his room and I go back to mine. We meet up about an hour later and take an Uber to the airport. 

A/N: 

This is a shorter chapter but I hope you enjoyed!