Chapter 6

Nick's POV:

Today is Wednesday which means we are training today tomorrow and Friday then we get a break for the weekend. While I was with Christian yesterday he told to invite Phoenix to the dinner party he was having Saturday but even if he didn't tell me to I would have invited her to meet people as like my plus one. I get out of bed and get dressed. I throw on a random t-shirt and grab some shorts. I brush my teeth and hair then head into the kitchen. I toast some waffles (eggos) and eat them plain. I grab a bottle of Sunny D and down that. About an hour later I text Phoenix and let her know I am heading to the gym. I get to the gym and start setting up and planning what we will be working on today. I have to admit she was amazing before but she has gotten so much better with the few days we have been training together.

Phoenix's POV: 

I get a text from Nick saying he is heading up to the gym. I get off the couch and grab my stuff and head out. I get to the gym and see Nick setting things up. I go and put my stuff in a locker and head over to Nick. After we train I leave the gym and drive by my parents house. I haven't talked to them in awhile so seeing that they are home makes me kind of nervous. I pull into the driveway and park my car. I go up to the door and knock. My mom answers the door and gives me a big hug despite the fact that I am sweaty. My mom pulls me inside and yells for my dad to come down stairs. He comes down and also gives me a big hug. We sit down and talk for awhile and I am trying to figure out how to tell them whats going on. They both know I love wrestling and its always been my dream to go professional but I didn't think it would happen this early in my life. 

Phoenix: "Hey mom and dad?"

Mom: "Yeah, what's wrong sweetie?"

Phoenix: "Nothing, I just wanted to tell you guys some big news."

Dad: "Go ahead hun."

Phoenix: "Okay. I was training for fun at the gym up to street and a professional wrestler came in and started talking to me. The next day he brought in the managers or whatever of the program he is with and they told me they would love to have me in their program and to start training with him and decide how I like it to decide if I want to debut with them"

Mom: "Oh my god! Honey that's amazing"

Dad: "I am so happy for you sweetie"

A/N: 

I hope you guys wont kill me for leaving it like this. I promise it'll get better within the next few chapters!