Chapter 27

Phoenix's POV: 

It is now Monday and Nick and I are on our way to the gym. I am wearing a black sports bra and legging outfit with one of his t-shirts over top. Nick is wearing a wife-beater tank top and some sweatpants. When we get in the gym I head over to the lockers to put my stuff in one. When I am done I head over to Nick. He has a few others training with us today. I believe their names for in the ring is Darby Allin and Kenny Omega. When we are done Darby and Kenny complement me on my skills and say that they seen me wrestle last week and thought I was awesome. I thank them and head to the lockers to grab my stuff. Once I grab my stuff I head back out to Nick who is sitting on the edge of the ring on his phone. I go up to him and he kisses me and says "You ready?" "Yep!" "Okay, let's go then." And with that we head out and get into my car which we drove here. We head back to my house and I get in the shower. When I get out Nick is no where to be found. I see a note on the island that reads. 

"Phoenix, I wanted you to know that I headed back to my house for a bit because I have something planned for us tonight and wanted to get ready. I am planning on picking you up around 6pm. I love you and see you soon baby. Love Nick" 

After I read it I text him.

(Text Convo)

Phoenix: Hey, I know you might be a bit busy but I wanted to let you know I got your note. I love you and see you soon.

Nick: I'll see you soon ;) Also dress nice but also casual if that makes sense. 

Phoenix: Yea that makes sense. <3

(End of Text Convo)

After texting Nick I go get ready. 

A/N:

I hope you guys enjoy <3