Chapter 43

Phoenix's POV: 

I have noticed recently that my stomach has been growing a bit more than it should be at 8 week. Nick and I decided to ask the doctor at the next appointment if this is normal. I have an appointment today at 2 pm. I jump in the shower and wash everything. I throw on a black hoodie with matching sweat pants. 

When we get called into the back they do the usual. The doctor comes in. "So, what's been going on?" "Well, we have noticed that my stomach has been growing alot recently and we weren't sure if that was normal." "Well, lets get an ultrasound and take a look. Okay?" "Yep" He puts the gel on and we tell him we don't want to know the gender of the baby yet if you can even tell. He puts the gel on and says that he only sees one baby but he is going to do measurements to see how far along I am based on measurements. 

The doctor informs us that the measurements of the baby are measuring at 13 weeks instead of 8. I have to get more blood drawn so we get the script and then go to the building that they do the blood draws in. We get in and out really fast and then we decided we should get some lunch. We get some Taco Bell and I get 3 hard shell beef and cheese tacos, a naco fry and a baja blast. After we get Taco Bell we head home and watch grey's anatomy for the rest of the day. 

A/N:

I hope this is good. It is more of a filler chapter than anything. Also, I apologize for not posting yesterday. I usually write the night before and schedule it to post at a certain time. Monday was a very big football game if you guys are into college football.