Chapter 10

Phoenix's POV:

I wake up and go straight to the bathroom.  I use the bathroom, brush my teeth and hair. I get dressed for the day and head to my parent's house. When I get to my parent's house I notice both my brother's car and my sister's car. I park my car and walk in to the house. When I walk in everyone was sitting on the couch. I feel like I am intruding. 

Mom: "Hey, Phoenix. We thought you were busy today."

Phoenix: "Nope. I am not doing anything today. Why is everyone here?"

Mom: "Well, we were just talking about the holidays."

Phoenix: "In the middle of May?"

Mom: "Yea, you know how I love the holidays."

Phoenix: "Yea, well I forgot I had some running around to do today so I'll call you later."

Mom: "Okay.Bye honey, love you!"

Phoenix: "Love you too."

I walk out to my car and drive to the grocery store. I grab a bunch of stuff and check out. As I am checking out Nick texts me. 

(Text convo)

Nick: Hey Phoenix. I hope yesterday wasn't awkward.

Phoenix: Hey Nick. Which part lol. No none of it was awkward. I enjoyed it all.

Nick: Okay. That's good. I am glad you had fun. 

Phoenix: I had a lot of fun actually. 

Nick: Well what are you doing today? 

Phoenix: I am doing some errands today then I am going to be at home for the rest of the day, why?

Nick: I wanted to see if you wanted to get some dinner tonight. 

Phoenix: Sure, I would love to!

Nick: Awesome, I'll be there around 6:30

Phoenix: Okay, see you then.

I rush home put my groceries away and jump in the shower. I can't find an outfit so I text my best friend to come over and help me get ready. She finds a cute crop top with some ripped jeans. I throw that on and she helps me with my makeup and hair. By the time we are done at 6 so I wait patiently for Nick to arrive. 20 minutes later I hear a knock on the front door and I get really nervous. 

A/N:
Sorry for not posting for a few days, I have been doing a bunch of homework and self care. If you guys have Instagram you guys can follow my fan page for Nick Wayne at nick.wayne.lover .