Chapter 3

Phoenix's POV:

Today I am going to the training gym again. I get out of bed and go to the bathroom. While in the bathroom I do my business, brush my teeth and hair. I get out of the bathroom and grab clothes. I grab a black sports bra and some black shorts. I put my hair in a ponytail, grab my phone and head downstairs. I grab my keys, water bottle and wallet and head to my car. Once I am at the gym I place my belongings in a locker and head out to the ring. I am in the middle of doing a practice match when Nick walks in with a few other people I don't recognize. He walks over to the bench while I finish my match.

Nick's POV: 

I called up Tony and Kenny to come to the training gym today because I had a feeling Phoenix was going to be there. I wanted them to see how good she is. We meet up at the gym and go in together. Luckily, she was there and already in a practice match. She noticed us walk in and had a confused expression on her face. We walk over to one of the benches and watch her finish her match.

Phoenix's POV:

I finished the match and I won. I get out of the ring and grab my water bottle and sit next to Nick. We just sit there for a second before anyone talks. I feel kind of awkward if I am being honest. 

Nick: "So Phoenix this is Tony and Kenny from AEW which is a professional wrestling program."

Phoenix: "Hi Tony and Kenny. I'm Phoenix"

Tony: "Hi Phoenix, Nick here told us that you are an amazing wrestler. Is that true?"

Nick: "She is awesome did you not just see here out there."

Phoenix: "Well thank you. I love wrestling, I have done it forever."

Tony: "Well we wanted to ask if you wanted to come train under us for a bit and see how you like it then you can decide weather or not you want to stay with the program and make a debut."

Phoenix: "Okay, yeah that sounds awesome. Thank you."

Tony: "Well since you already have met Nick you guys can train together and then we will eventually introduce you to others to train with. "

Phoenix: "Okay, that sounds awesome. Thank you so much for this opportunity."

Tony: " You are very welcome. I will reach out to you soon."

Kenny: "I hope you have an awesome day Phoenix."

Phoenix: "Thank you! You too!"

Once Kenny and Tony leave I turn to nick who is sitting there with a huge smile on his face. 

Phoenix: " What are you smiling at?"

Nick: "The fact that you will be working with me from now on."

Phoenix: "Alright then trainer when do we start?"

Nick: "How about tomorrow?"

Phoenix: "Sounds good. Text me with the details."

Nick: "Alright, I will. See ya later Phoenix."

Phoenix: "Bye, Nick!"

Once I leave the gym I go get some coffee and head home. I make some mac and cheese and have that with a small bag of Lays Potato Chips. After I eat that I clean up my mess and do laundry. I watch some TV for a bit then take a shower and make dinner. After I eat I do some more laundry and then go to bed. 

A/N:

This is another one it's not very good but I hope you guys enjoyed it. I am trying to do a few chapters a day if I can.