Chapter 34

Phoenix's POV:

I wake up around 1pm because we had a long night. I am still in Nick's arms and turn around to see that he is already awake "How long have you been up for?" "About 5 minutes" "Oh, well good morning" "Good morning" He says back with a smile. 

After I brush my teeth and stuff I check my phone to see if I had any messages. I saw one from my mom and I roll my eyes at the message.

(Text convo)

Mom: Hey sweetie, I was just wondering how your work thing went last night since you had to leave family dinner to go to it.

Phoenix: Hey mom, it went good. I was just a meeting about when we are traveling next and to where.

Mom: Well maybe the family should go to your next show. 

Phoenix: Yea, sure if you guys want. 

(End of text convo)

Nick comes over to me and asks what is going on. I explained the situation to him. After a few seconds he looks at me nervously and says "I think you should meet my mom. She is in town and I think she would love you." "Okay, yeah sure. When ever you are ready for me to I will." "Well, I kinda made dinner plans with her for tonight for us." "Oh okay." 

Nick leaves for a bit to go spend time with his mom and pick her up from the airport. He will be staying at his house while  his mom is here.  I am perfectly fine with that but will miss him. He said he will be back to pick me up to go to dinner with his mom. It is around 2 so I decide to hop in the shower. When I get out I braid my hair and put my underwear and bra on then my robe on top. 

Around 4 I decide to start getting ready. I put on a black cropped top but not to cropped with a jean jacket over top and some baggy ripped jeans. I decide on some black and white Jordan's and take my hair out of the braid so that it is wavy and throw some makeup on. 

Once I am done I hear a knock on the door which I am only assuming is Nick. I open it and I see Nick standing there. He has on a white hoodie with a black jean jacket over top with some black jeans. 

"You look beautiful" Nick says giving me a quick kiss and a hug. "Why thank you. You look handsome as always." He smirks and says thank you. Once we get in the car he informs me that his mom insisted to drive to the restaurant. 

Once we get there I see a beautiful women with blonde hair. She comes over and hugs Nick then me. "So Phoenix, this is my mom." "Hello, it is really nice to meet you." I say "Oh please I have heard a lot about you. It's my pleasure."  I give her another hug and we go sit down. We talk for a bit and I can see Nick loving that his mom and I are getting along.  After a bit we go our separate ways and Nick drops me off at my house. 

Nicks's POV: 

I am really glad that my mom and Phoenix really got along. I could tell my mom likes her and that's all I care for. "So, you really love her don't you." my mom says breaking me out of my thinking. "Yea, I really do. I mean we have only know each other for so long but I think one day I want to marry her. She is everything I have ever dreamed of my future wife being." "Well, I can tell she really loves you." "I know some may think it's too soon but I might ask her soon" 

A/N: 

This is a bit of a longer one! I hope you guys enjoy!