Chapter 33

(TW- MATURE CONTENT)

Phoenix's POV: 

Us girls go out on the dance floor. I am rocking my hips to the beat and feel eyes and me and look around knowing who's eyes i'll meet. As I suspected I meet Nick's eyes. I look at him as I am basically grinding the air. His eyes travel down my body. 

Next thing I know he starts walking towards me. When he reaches me his hands immediately go to my hips. He goes behind me and I start grinding on his erection. I lean my head back onto his chest and he starts kissing down my neck making me groan. 

He starts nipping and sucking which I know will leave a hickey. I start grinding faster when I hear him groan in my ear. "Babe, if you keep doing that we may have to go home a bit earlier then planned." I continue doing what I am doing. He grabs my hand and walks us to the car. He texts everyone saying we are leaving because I was ready to go home. 

When we get home he slams the door and pushes me up against it. He starts pushing his hard dick against my aching core. He kisses down my neck and makes his way to my breasts. We eventually head upstairs and the second we make it into my room he is pulling my dress off of me. 

He pushes me onto the bed and starts kissing down my neck again and goes back down to my boobs. He then goes further and kisses down my stomach. He eventually reaches my core but teases me with a kiss on my clothed center. He then starts kissing and nipping at my thighs. 

We end up doing it a few times before passing out around 5 am. 

Nick's POV: 

I see her. Rocking her hips. She looks around and meets my eyes. I just stare at her. My eyes roam her beautiful body. I start walking over to her and put my hands on her hips. She starts grinding against my hard cock. She leans her head back into my chest and I start kissing and nipping at her neck. I hear her groan which only makes me harder. She starts grinding faster and I groan right next to her ear. "Babe, if you keep doing that we may have to go home a bit earlier than planned." She doesn't make an effort to stop so I grab her hand and pull her to the car. I text everyone to let that know that she wanted to go home. When we get home I slam open the door and push her against it. I start pushing my hard dick against her. I start kissing down her neck and make my way down to her breasts. We head up stairs and the second we are in I pull her dress off of her. "Damn. she is so beautiful." I think to myself. We have sex a few times and by the time we pass out I can see the sun start to shine in a bit. 

A/N: 

I hope yall like this one!