Chapter 32

Nick's POV: 

I can tell that Phoenix is very tense with this whole situation. When we leave we both came up with an excuse as to why we had to leave. We really didn't have anything for work. We get into her car and I start driving so that way she can relax. 

"Hey, do you think maybe we can go out tonight? I think it would help me destress." Phoenix asks me. "Yea, we can do that. Do you want me to invite anyone?" "Sure. Invite who you want." 

I stop at my house to grab some clothes before heading back to Phoenix's. We get inside and she goes straight upstairs. I go into the downstairs bathroom to get ready. I put on a black button up and some jeans. I get out and start to head upstairs to see how she is doing. 

"Hey, everything going good?" I ask as I knock. "Uhh, yeah just give me 5 more minutes." "Okay." I say before walking back downstairs. 

Phoenix's POV: 

I put on a black lingerie. As I am about to put my dress on Nick knocks on the door. "Hey, is everything going good?" "Uhh, yeah just give me 5 more minutes." I hear a faint "Okay." from him before I hear him going downstairs. 

I throw on a black body con dress. I throw on some black sparkly heels and head downstairs. I redid my make up when I got up here. I go downstairs to see Nick sitting on his phone on the couch. 

He looks up at me and smirks. "You looks stunning babe." "Thank you. You don't look too bad yourself." I say as I lean up and give him a kiss. We head out to my car and Nick drives us to the bar. As we are driving Nick makes conversation. 

"So, I invited Christian, Austin, Skye and Kris because I know how you want to make some more friends. I also let them all bring a plus one." "Okay. That is good to know I will have some girls to dance with." "Yea. I am most likely not drinking." 

When we get there everyone is there. Skye, Kris and I go to get some shots for everyone. We get some vodka shots and head back to the table with them. Nick didn't want one so we didn't get him one. After a few more shots, us girls go dance.