Chapter 19

Nick's POV:

After Phoenix's match, Christian, Luchasaurus, and I head out. Christian's music hits and she looks around confused. We walk out and explain what we are doing out there. The entire time though I just cannot keep my eyes off of Phoenix. She did so well and her wrestling turned me on. She keeps catching me looking at her and everytime she does she blushes. I am sure I do too. 

Phoenix's POV: 

Christian: "So, will you be taking the offer?" 

I get out of the ring and start walking towards the ramp I bring the mic to my mouth just before I pass them and say "Well, Christian. I'll let you know about that one." When I finish my sentence I wink at Nick and walk past them. 

Nick's POV: 

After Phoenix says she'll think about the offer she sends me a wink and I watch her as she walks past me. 

Phoenix's POV: 

I walk into gorilla and see a bunch of wrestlers there. Skye looks at me then starts walking over to me and gives me a hug. 

Skye: "OMG Phoenix, you were so good out there. What you said to Christian was awesome!"

As she says that Christian and his gang walk into gorilla and Nick comes up and gives me a hug and a quick peck. 

Nick: "You did amazing babe."

Phoenix: "Thank you." I say while blushing. 

                                                                                       ......

(TW: SMUT!)

Nick and I head back to the Hotel and I get in the shower. A few minutes later I hear the door open and shut. Then about 30 seconds later I feel arms wrap around my waist. I turn around to see Nick standing there. He starts kissing me, I obviously start kissing back. After a few minutes it gets really heated and he starts kissing his way down my neck. He is sucking and kiss for a few seconds then comes back up to my lips. We start making out again and his hand travels down to my spot. He starts rubbing the area. I start moaning and he kisses my neck and looks me in the eyes. I am about to c^m when he stops. "Baby, don't stop" I say "I have something better to make you c^m." As he says that he puts his tip at my entrance and looks me deep into the eyes as he pushes in. "Oh my god" I moan while rolling my eyes. "Mmhhh you feel so good baby." We both start moaning like crazy. About 10 minutes later I have reached very many climax's and he came inside me. We were in the heat of the moment and weren't thinking about any thing else. We start to wash up and I get out and start getting dressed into some pajamas. He comes out of the bathroom a few minutes later with a towel wrapped around his waist. He goes to the bag he left here and starts to change into some pajamas also. I try my hardest not to stare but realize I can't "Like what you see?" Nick says while smirking. "Actually yeah I do." I say while also smirking. He comes up to me and gives me a deep passionate kiss and heads back to the bathroom to change. He comes out and says "I hope that was a good gift for winning your first match." "Baby it was the best, I wouldn't want anything else." I say and he comes up to kiss me again. 

A/N:

Soooooooooooo, I hope you guys like this one. I like it to be honest I have been thinking about how to write this for days. Also, question: Should I post on Thanksgiving and the day after? I have the time I just want to know if you guys would be able to read it. ALSOOOO I posted something on my Nick Wayne Fan Page's story on Instagram and he saw it and I freaked out (this was yesterday!). He has officially seen 2 things on my story.