Chapter 38

Phoenix's POV:

The next morning was busy. We woke up and had to pack to go back home. We got to the airport and it was really busy. When we made it home we decided to go back to Nick's house. We got to Nick's and made some grilled cheese and soup for lunch. We sat down for lunch and started planning our wedding. That feels crazy to say. 

"So where do you want to have it?" "Ummm, I have always wanted to have my wedding on the beach." "Okay, then that is where it will be. We just have to decide which beach" "Yeah but we can do that at a different date. Let's just focus on the other details right now." "Okay." We decide it will be on a beach, we will have 3 people for each side standing up plus a best women and a man of honor. The colors will be baby blue and white. The flowers will be sunflowers and roses.  

After we decide on the wedding stuff we decide to have a little get together with the people we are choosing to stand up. I chose Skye, Valerie (my sister), and Bella (My best friend) as my bridesmaids and Justin (A childhood best friend) as my man of honor. Nick chose Christian, Austin, and Kyle as his people and Billie (Lillian, a best friend from AEW) as his best women. 

I give them all boxes asking them to be my bridesmaids and man of honor. Nick gives his people boxes too asking them. We all hang out together and order some pizza and watch a movie. After everyone leaves Nick and I clean up and then go to bed. 

(The Flowers) 

 (The Theme) I don't know why it is so big

A/N:
I just want to say this is more of a filler chapter than anything. I figured out how to put pictures lol.