Chapter 24

Phoenix's POV:

It is now the weekend and I am getting ready to go out with Nick, Christian and whoever else he has invited. Nick is picking me up around 5 to meet everyone at a restaurant. I have about 3 hours so I take an everything shower. When I get out of the shower I put on a simple black tight long sleeve shirt with a black and white skirt and some knee high black socks and boots. I then curl my hair and put in into a half up half down look. I throw on some light makeup and finish just in time to hear Nick knock at the door. I go answer it to see Nick standing there holding a huge bouquet of flowers. I place them on my island and thank him for the beautiful flowers. We then get into the car and head to a fancy restaurant. We go inside to see everyone already there. We go over to them just as the waitress comes up to take our drink orders. I just get a Pepsi. After a few minutes of looking over the menu, she comes back with our drinks and we are ready to order. "I'll just get the cheese ravioli." "Okay would you like meat sauce?' "Yes, please." "Okay."

After we eat we all head to a bar close by and all make our way inside. When we get inside we go find a table. After some minutes Christian and Austin decide to go get drinks for everyone. After 5 minutes they come back with shots. I believe it's tequila. We all take our shot at head out to the dance floor. A few of the guys stayed back at the table to talk but I went straight out to dance not caring who came out with me. 

A/N: 

Hey guys, this is prolly gonna be a really long story. I have a vision in my head for it. Also, I can't figure out how to put pictures which is why there hasn't been any.