Chapter 7

Phoenix's POV:

I just got home from the gym and tomorrow is the dinner party Nick invited me to. I don't know what to wear or how to get there. I go to my closet and pick out a baby blue spaghetti strap dress. I put it on my bathroom counter for tomorrow so it is all set for tomorrow. Then I text Nick and ask him how to get to Christian's house. 

(Text Convo)

Phoenix: Hey Nick, I was just wondering if you could send me the address to Christians? 

Nick: Hey Phoenix, Could I pick you up instead?

Phoenix: Sure, just let me know when you are on your way.

Nick: Okay! I'll see you tomorrow. 

Phoenix: Okay, see you tomorrow!

After I text Nick I take a shower to get the sweat off of me. After my shower I call my best friend Isabella and we talk for a few hours and she comes over with some food for dinner. I show her my dress for tomorrow and she says its perfect. After we eat and spend some time together she leaves and I clean up the house. I get into my pajamas and head to bed. 

Satuday:

So today I wake up and get into the shower. After my shower I put my hair in french braids while it's still wet. I put some shorts and an oversize t-shirt on and head downstairs to make breakfast. I make some eggs and bacon and throw them on some toast. After a few hours, its around 3 pm and I decide to start getting ready. I do my hair first which consists of me taking it out of the braids and fluffing it. Then I put the dress and shoes on. I just threw on some baby blue Jordan's. And then I do my make up which isn't a lot just concealer, blush, highlighter and some mascara. By the time I am done Nick texts me saying he is on his way. About 10 mins later I hear a knock on the door. 

A/N:

I wanted to leave a little cliffhanger here. I hope this one is okay.