Chapter 26

Nick's POV:

I wasn't really drinking tonight. I had one shot while most of the others had about 5. After my argument with that guy we got kicked out. I was pacing back and forth talking to Phoenix. Phoenix came up to me and looked me in the eyes and said she didn't want anyone else but me while I was looking into her deep blue eyes. The same eyes that had one of the reasons I fell for her. I blurted it out. I honestly didn't even mean to say it, it just came out. After seeing her face drop I realized it wasn't the right time but when she kissed me I knew she felt the same way. She told me she loved me back. My heart fell even more for her. I really do love her. 

Phoenix's POV: 

I wake up in the arms of Nick again this morning. After a few seconds I start to remember the events of last night. I started smiling when I feel wet kisses being left on my shoulder. I turn around to see Nick staring at me. He leans down and kisses me. I kiss him back. "How did you sleep baby?" Nick asks. "I slept awesome. How did you sleep?" "I slept amazing. I always sleep amazing when I am laying next to you." "Awe." I give him another kiss. "Well I am going to shower." "Okay." And with that I headed into the bathroom and started the shower. I got undressed and stepped in. After a few seconds I hear the bathroom door open and close. After a minute I feel arms around my waist. I turn around and see Nick standing there. He leans down and gives me a kiss which turns into a make out session which turns into us being intimate with one another (If you know what I mean). Eventually we both finish and start washing up. After we wash up I get out and dry off and walk into my closet to pick out what I am wearing for the day. I grab a blue long sleeve crop top and some ripped jeans. Nick comes out and grabs some of the clothes he has left here and goes into the bathroom. He come's out wearing a white hoodie and a black jean jacket with some black skinny jeans. I head downstairs to make some breakfast while Nick goes into the living room to watch some TV after I tell him I don't need help. 

A/N:

I hope you guys like this. Also if you guys follow my Instagram I won't be posting this week because I can't watch wrestling this week. I will prolly post next week when I get caught up on watching it.