Chapter 9

Phoenix's POV:

We were all sitting around talking when a question I never thought would came up, came up. 

Adam: "So, I hate to ask this but um are you two dating?"

Nick looks at me with a pink tint on his cheeks which I can only imagine mine the same way. 

Nick: "uh.um. N-no we aren't d-dating. We are j-just friends."

He looks at me after he says that and I just smile at him.

Adam: "Oh, I'm sorry I didn't mean to make it weird. I just thought because you guys are so close."

Phoenix: "No, it's okay."

After a half an hour we decide to leave. The car ride was in fact awkward. After a few minutes Nick speaks. 

Nick: "Hey, I am sorry about that question Adam asked."

Phoenix: "No, it's okay really."

Nick: "No, it really wasn't his place to ask that."

Phoenix: "Nick, it's really not that big of deal. He was curious so he asked. That's perfectly okay with me."

Nick: "Okay, as long as it doesn't ruin our friendship or anything. And that you're okay with it."

Phoenix: "I really appreciate it Nick."

After a few more minutes we arrive at my house. Nick parks the car and comes around to my side to open the door for me. When we get up to my front door we tell each other good bye and I thank him for the car ride and the amazing time with his friends. I go to open the door but he grabs my wrist to turn me around and gives me a peck on the cheek. Once he is done and I am inside I start smiling and blushing like crazy. I look over at the flowers Nick gave me and start smiling even more. 

Nick's POV:

After I get in the car from dropping Phoenix off I start smiling and blushing like a fool. I think I am actually falling for her, I really do. I'm not sure if she feels the same but I'm not going to force or pressure her into doing anything. 

A/N:

Ahhhhhhh. I hope you guys enjoy this one. I am currently blushing writing this. I don't know who all watched tonight's AEW episode (10-25-23) but he was looking fine asl tonight. Anyways if you guys have any advise on how to make these chapters better please let me know.