Chapter 5

Phoenix's POV:

Today I am training again. The weekend is the only time I get a break from training. So I get up and get dressed and put my hair up in a ponytail and head downstairs. I make a quick breakfast, and grab a glass of orange juice. Nick texts me to let me know he is heading to the gym. I grab my stuff and head out the door to my car. Once I get to the gym I head inside and put my belongings in a locker. I look around for Nick and I spot him talking to someone so I head over to say hi. As I am walking over Nick notices me and waves me over. I go up to him and he introduced me to his friend Christian Cage. 

Nick: "Hey, Phoenix. This is Christian, Christian this is Phoenix. She is training with me for a bit to decide if she wants to work with AEW."

Christian: "Well Hi, Phoenix. You must be a really good wrestler if they recruited you after only seeing you perform once."

Phoenix: "Well, I wouldn't consider myself good but I try."

Nick: "Oh gosh, Phoenix I told you; you are an amazing wrestler why can't you see that?"

Phoenix: "Because I don't feel it. Anyways lets start."

Nick: "Alright so we are going to just go over more of the basics today."

Phoenix: "Alright."

After we finish training Christian came up and said that he thought I was amazing. I thanked him and headed out to my car with my stuff. I head home and jump in the shower. Once I get out of the shower I clean up the house and when I am done I go with on the couch and watch TV, when I get a message from Nick. 

(Text Convo)

Nick: Hey Phoenix, I wanted to let you know that Christian will be working with us for the rest of the week and he wanted me to ask if you wanted to come to a dinner party he is hosting this weekend."

Phoenix: Hey Nick, that's okay. I would love to go to the dinner party. thank you for the invite. 

Nick: Your Welcome. I'll see you tomorrow. 

Phoenix: See you tomorrow Nick!

After I finished texting Nick I head into the kitchen and make some dinner. I make some Lasagna and Garlic Bread and enjoy my dinner. After dinner I go into the kitchen and clean up the mess. I go back to the living room to fold and eventually put away clothes. Sooner than expected night time rolls around and I get ready for bed and go to sleep. 

A/N:
So I hope this one was okay. I have been thinking of ways to introduce Phoenix to knew people so I hope the way I did it here with Christian is okay! Also if you have any ideas you can message me with them and I will consider them.