Chapter 25

(TW: STRONG LANGUAGE)

Phoenix's POV:

I went out to dance while some of the others stayed at the table. A few of the other girls that were there joined me on the dance floor and most of the guys stayed. I am grinding my hips when I feel eyes on me. I look around and meet Nick's eyes. He does his signature smirk and licks his lips. After a few seconds, someone puts their hands on my waist and I stop what I am doing and turn to the guy. "Hey, little lady." "Don't touch me." "Why? All I want to do is dance with you." "And I do not want to dance with you." "Then why were you dancing like that? I don't see anyone here with you so whats the problem?" "Let go of me." He still doesn't let go then I hear a familiar males voice say "Yo, she said let go of her so let go!" I turn around to see Nick and all the other guys that were here standing there. "Oh what are you gonna do about it?" "You don't want to know. Hint: He's a wrestler and could prolly just hit you and you'd be on the ground." "Hmm, Okay sure. I don't believe that one bit." Nick just stares at him like he's gonna kill him. "Plus what is she to you?" "She's my girlfriend." Nick says with a tone that sounds like he's gonna kill him if he says another word about me. "Wow. You let your girlfriend dress like that? Wowwwww." "SHUT THE FUCK UP!" Nick yells. 

5 minutes later and we all have our stuff and are walking to our cars. We got kicked out because that guy wouldn't stop talking and Nick started beating the shit out of him. Eventually the guys pulled him off and the security guards kicked us and that guy out. Nick was walking angrily and wouldn't slow down. "Hey, Nick wait." He starts to slow down a bit and realizes that he is at his car. "What's wrong?" "He should have never put his hands on you. And the way he was talking about you made you seem like a slut." He stops and starts pacing. "He deserved more than that beating he deserved to die." I walk up to him and grab his hands. "Hey, look at me." He looks into my eyes which gives me butterflies even though I told him to look at me. "I don't want anyone else but you. You are the only one I want. I don't want some hobo looking man like him. You are the one and only person that has my heart." "I love you Phoenix" I just stare at him for a second before our lips smash together. After a few seconds we pull apart to get air when I say "I love you too Nick."

A/N:

Okay, here is the one that I missed the other day. I wanted to write this one ASAP and with the last chapter that just came out I wanted it to be like a part 2 to it so I could release them the same day. I hope you enjoy!