Chapter 28

Phoenix's POV:

I start getting ready because I have about 5 hours to get ready. As my hair is in curlers I make some lunch. I make some cheesy cheddar noodles. After about 10 mins its done. When I finish eating I go back into my room to start getting ready. I pick out some ripped jean shorts and a white cropped low v cut sort sleeve shirt. I put that on and start on my makeup. I just put some mascara and highlighter on. After I do my make up I have about an hour so I go watch an episode of Grey's Anatomy. When the episode is over I go to my room and take the curlers out and put my hair in a half-up half-down look with two strands out in the front and spray hair spray. I chose to pair it with some high top Air Jordan 1's. I grab a small black cross body purse just as someone knocks on the door. When I open it Nick's jaw drops. "You look amazing baby." He says as he kisses me. "Thank you baby. You look good too." "Thank you." He says giving me a kiss on the cheek. We head to his car because he insists on driving. He opens the door for me and then closes it once I'm in then gets in the drivers side. Once he gets in he starts driving. He takes me to the beach with a beautiful picnic set up. We head over and start eating while talking to each other. Once we are done we get up and start walking along the beach. We reach the pier and he wants to take a picture. He finds someone to take the picture for us. It is a beautiful picture of us kissing while the sunset is behind us. They hand the phone back and we look through them for a few minutes. We decide to go on the Ferris Wheel. While on it Nick takes and few pictures of us and the sunset. When the ride is done we head back to the car. By the time we get back to the car it is pitch black outside. We get in the car and head back to my house. Nick ends coming in with me. We sit on the couch and turn a movie on. We look through the pictures and he posts some. The ones he post are ones where you can't tell who I am. I post some too and post the ones he didn't. So far no one has been able to figure out who it is but lets see if that will change in the morning. 

A/N:
I hope this one is good! I tried on this one. I hope you guys like it.