Chapter 12

Phoenix's POV:
Today I have to go train with Nick. I get up and use the bathroom and brush my teeth. I walk out and go straight to my closet to pick out what I am going to wear today. I ended up grabbing a baby blue sports bra and biker shorts for today. I walk downstairs to make some breakfast. I make some eggs and hash browns and quickly eat them. I walk back upstairs and brush my hair and put it into a ponytail when I get a text from Nick.

(Text convo)

Nick: Hey, good morning. I wanted to let you know I will be heading to the gym in about 30 mins. 

Phoenix: Hey, good morning.  I will see you soon then!

(End of text convo)

About 20 minutes later I start to head out to go to the gym. I grab my keys, water bottle and phone, I lock the door on my way out and leave. I get to the gym and I see Nicks car there already. I head inside and wave to him. He is talking to a group of people so I will wait to go over there until he's done. In the meantime I head over to the lockers and put my stuff in one. Nick makes his way over to me.

Nick: "Hey, how have you been?'
Phoenix: "Good, what about you?"

Nick: "I've been good. So I was thinking."

Phoenix: "Oh no, that's never a good sign." I say sarcasticly

Nick: "Hey! Anyways, I was thinking maybe you could come with me down to the training facility for AEW and sign a contract?"

Phoenix: "I mean I don't know, I don't think I am ready yet."

Nick: "Oh please you were ready before I even started training with you."

Phoenix: "Okay, fine. When are we going?"

Nick: "That's up to you."

Phoenix: "Okay, we can go today if that's cool with you."

Nick: "Yea, I'll send you the address and meet you there after we train."

Phoenix: "Okay, lets start."

After a few hours of training we both decide it is time to be done for the day. Nick texts me the address and I go straight there. Nick and I get there at the same time so I park and wait for him at the entrance. When we go in he leads me to a door with a sign outside that says "Tony Khan." Nick knocks and we hear him tell us to come in. We get in and he tells us to sit down. 

Tony: "What can I help you guys with today?"

Nick: "We both think that Phoenix is ready to sign a contract."

Tony: "Okay, Phoenix are you ready?"
Phoenix: "Yes sir."

Tony: "Okay then, I will be right back. I am going to grab the contract." 

"Okay" Nick and I say at the same time. I am sitting there with my legs shaking a lot and Nick notices. "Hey, it's gonna be okay. You just gotta sign the papers and you are officially a professional wrestler." "Yea I know that's the scary part." Tony comes back with the papers and sets them in front of me with a pen. I sign where it tells me to and hand both the pen and contract back to Tony. 

Tony: "Okay, you are all set. I expect to see you both here tomorrow morning."

Phoenix: "Okay. Thank you so much. Have a good day!"

Tony: "You're welcome, have a good day!"

Nick and I leave and head our separate ways. 

A/N:

OKAY THIS IS IMPORTANT PLEASE READ!!!! 

So I wanted to apologize for not updating recently, I have been going through a lot with school and home life. I do want to ask a very serious question. 

Should I have Smut in this book? 

I want that to be up to you guys. Please comment and let me know! 

Love you guys!