Chapter 15

Phoenix's POV:

We get on the flight and I sit in the middle with Nick on my left and Kyle on my right. We all sit down and get settled into our seats for the hour and 15 minutes. Once we get settled in and the flight attendant is done talking, I put my headphones in and  turn a movie on. Soon enough I fall asleep. I wake up to Nick shaking me awake. "whaattttt" I say groggily "We landed" Nick says as I get up. I look around and we are one of the last people on the plane to get off. We get off and get into the bus that is taking all the wrestlers from the airport to the hotel. I get to the hotel and check-in. I go into the elevator to find Kyle and Nick in there. I step in and feel the tension. The elevator ride is quite. We all get out on the same floor. I head to my room and unpack some stuff. I eventually finish and flop onto my bed when I hear a knock on the door. I groan getting up. I open it to find Nick standing there. 

Phoenix: "Hey Nick, what's up?"

Nick: "I was wondering if maybe you wanted to go get some dinner?"

Phoenix: "Sure! What time?"
Nick: "I will meet you in the lobby in an hour, how does that sound?" 
Phoenix: "Perfect! See you then."

I shut the door and head to the shower. I do all of the necessities and go to my room to find something to wear. I decide on a a simple black crop top with some ripped jeans. I quickly curl my hair and do some simple make up. I get done just in time to hear a knock on the door. I open it to see Nick standing there wearing casual clothes. I silently sigh in relief to know I didn't under dress or over dress. We head downstairs and he explains to me that he came up to my door instead to be more of a gentleman. I thank him for his kind gesture. We head into the lobby and I see everyone in there and all eyes on us. We continue walking awkwardly to the front door where a car is waiting to take us to the restaurant. We decide on a Mexican place and head there. We get in and order. I order 3 Hard Shell Beef and Cheese Tacos with some fries. Nick orders  the same but with beans and rice instead of fries. We sit and eat and talk to each other then head back to the hotel.