Chapter 23

Phoenix's POV:

I wake up a few hours later still in Nick's arms and he is also asleep. I sit there for a few trying not to wake him up but then he ends up waking up anyways. He says "Good morning pretty girl." I turn around and give him a quick kiss and we both decide to get up and go shopping. We go to the mall and some fans spot us and ask if we are dating and asks to take pictures. After we go to a few stores we decide to get some lunch. We head to a grocery store and grab some stuff for lunch and dinner. When we get home we unpack everything and we wash all of the clothes we got. After about 30 minutes we finish cooking lunch and have prepared 4 fried bologna sandwiches. We failed about 5 times but it was a learning experience for the both of us. After we are finished eating I switch the laundry into the dryer. We sit and watch some movies for a few but Nick gets up to take a call and I sit here on my phone while the movie is paused. 

Nick's POV: 

I get a call from Christian and step out to Phoenix's back porch. We talk about some wrestling stuff then he invites us to go out with him this weekend. I tell him I will ask Phoenix and let him know. I look back inside and see her sitting on the couch on her phone while the movie is paused. We eventually say good bye and I head back inside. 

Phoenix: "Hey babe, what was that about?"

Nick: "Oh, it was just Christian. He wanted to know if we wanted to go out with him and a couple others this weekend. I told him I would talk to you and let him know. If you don't want to go I completely understand."

Phoenix: "I would love to. Do you want to go? If you don't we can stay home and make cookies or something. "

Nick: "Yea, I just wanted to make sure that you wanted to go. I'm gonna tell him we are down to go. I think we are getting dinner then going to a club."

Phoenix: "Okay, just let me know what's going on." 

I sit back down to watch the movie with Phoenix and text Christian that we are both down to go. 

A/N: 

Okay, so I know I said I would post twice today but I have been really busy and haven't had a lot of time to write. I forgot I was really busy today. I will try to find a way to post 2 chapters sometime this week!