Chapter 22

Phoenix's POV:

I wake up in Nicks arms. I go to get up and he just pulls me closer. I decide to stay in bed with him a bit longer. After another hour he fully wakes up. I just look up at him and he looks at me. I give him a quick kiss before explaining that I have to use the bathroom and brush my teeth. He finally lets me go and I go to the bathroom to do my stuff. When I get out I don't see Nick on the bed so I assume he is downstairs. I go down and still don't see him so I start making breakfast. A few minutes later I feel arms wrap around my waist. I turn around and Nick kisses me. I kiss him back and before it gets too heated I realize I am probably burning breakfast so I pull away. I turn back while I listen to Nick complaining about how I pulled away. He eventually sits down at the island while I plate some scrambled eggs and some bacon. I place a plate in front of him and one next to him for me. I sit down to eat and we just talk about our lifes and get to know each other more. After we finish eating I clean our plates and put them in the dishwasher. I go get changed and I give Nick some of my brothers clothes I had here from one of the times he's left them here. I go change in the bathroom connected to my room and he changes in my room. Before I go out I just call out to see if he is done and he is. I go out and see him laying on the bed and I join him. We cuddle for a few before I end up falling asleep. 

A/N: 

This one is also a bit short but I don't know if I will post anything for Saturday because I write the day before and schedule it to be posted the next day. Anyways I hope you guys enjoyed!