Chapter 21

Phoenix's POV: 

We head to the airport and get checked-in and stuff. We wait for a bit then our flight gets called and we both head to the gate. We get onto the plane and sit next to each other. Our flight takes off and I immediately fall asleep. A few hours later we arrive and I get woken up by Nick. I head back to my house and Nick goes back to his. When I get home I start unpacking and cleaning a bit. I get a call from my mom telling me to go to her house. I ask her if I can invite someone and she says yes. I call Nick and ask if he wants to come with me to meet my parents and he says yes. He comes to my house and I drive us to my parents. I notice everyone there and internally sigh. We go inside and I say hi and introduce Nick to everyone. He says hello and we just sit there talking for a bit. Soon enough dinner time comes around and we are about to leave when my mom pulls out a whole dish for dinner and tells us to stay. We stay for a bit then leave around 7. We were at my parents all day basically. I drive back to my house and Nick asks if he could stay the night and I obviously say yes. 

A/N:

Sorry this was such a short chapter! I hope you guys have a good Thanksgiving!