Chapter 14

Phoenix's POV:

It is my first week as officially being apart of AEW. This weekend I have to fly out to California for a show. I am not wrestling they just invited me there to see how everything goes. I wake up around 6 am and get ready to go to the airport for tomorrow. I pack a bathing suit, a few pairs of workout clothes and some regular clothes to wear when I'm not wrestling. I make sure my laptop and phone are charged. I grab everything and head to the airport to meet Nick. Once I get there I check in and get my bags checked I call Nick to see if he is here yet. 

(Phone convo)

Phoenix: "Hey, are you here yet?"

Nick: "Yea, I am right by Starbucks."

I look around to see I am right by Starbucks too. 

Phoenix: "Alright, I see one too I'm heading over there right now."

Nick: "Okay, I think I see you. " 

Phoenix: "Okay, I think I see you too."

(End of phone convo) 

I walk over to Starbucks and see Nick. We walk over to each other and hug. 

Nick: "Hey, how have you been?"

Phoenix: "I've been good. How have you been?"

Nick: "Oh, I'm even better now that I'm with you."

Phoenix: "Aw. So what have you ordered?"

Nick: "Nothing yet, still waiting. Do you want something?"
Phoenix: "Yea, but I can pay for it."

Nick: "No need. It's on me."

Phoenix: "Are you sure? You have been doing a lot for me recently. I can pay for myself."

Nick: "It's fine. I got you, don't worry about it."

Phoenix: "Okay, whatever you say then."

We get up to order and we each order what we want. We sit down to wait for our flight to be called and started talking. I found out Nick is sitting next to me with Kyle Fletcher sitting by us too. 

A/N:

Okay so I figured something out. So yesterday I wrote and published at the same time, then I wrote again and had it be published today (when you read this it will be yesterday) so  I figure I will write the night before and have a new chapter be posted everyday at 12 Noon. I hope that works for you guys!