cht 2

He is the same boy who was fighting for his sit,the bunny looking like guy..but why he is staring-got it he is angry on me but who cares
I also give him dead glare and he look away..

IU:"Are you here?!?"

Y/n:"sorry I was-"

IU:"Are you staring at him!?"

Y/n:"You know if you take his name so it would be easy to know whom you are talking about cuz here are so many 'him'.."

IU:"Jungkook duh!"

Y/n:"So his name is Jungkook"

IU:"Hmm so why were you star-"

Y/n:"You was talking about hangout right?"

IU:"yeah,are you free?"

Y/n:"yep after 7pm"

IU:"Ok now it's finally after your part time job we will go for a hangout"

She knows that I work as a part timer....

Y/n:"Sure"(smile)

I sit on my bike,wore helmet..

Y/n:"Drop you?"

IU:"My bike is waiting for me"(wink)

Y/n:"How can I forget that you are a bike lover like me"

We bid bye to each other and went home......

Y/n:"I'm home"(cold)

I said and went to my room....
I change my dress and come down..

My part time job is after 1 hour so I have 1 hour

My part time job is after 1 hour so I have 1 hour..I went to kitchen take one apple and some chocolate with banana milk shake which is my love!!
And sit on the couch..

Mrs Lee:"You came?"

Y/n:"hmm"(cold)

Mrs Lee:"When?"

Y/n:"When you was watching your phone"(cold)

I open insta and scroll some videos....

Mrs Lee:"Don't you dare to be cold in front of me!"

I didn't say anything and continue to watch phone

Mrs Lee:"I'm talking to you!!"

Y/n:"If you wants to talk on important thing then I'm listen,I don't have time for your nonsense topic"(cold)

Mrs Lee:"Y/n!!!"

Y/n:"Oh! Gotta go now"

With that I left the house before that i take my bike key.....I still have some time for job,I just come out cuz I don't wanna hear her shit...I don't know why she hates me? What I did to her?..I put my earpiece in and listen my fav song to escape this curel world.............I didn't realise that I was standing in middle of road and a car is coming towards me with the full speed,My body get freez on the spot I close my eyes when the car was near me...

[??'s pov]

I was walking but then I noticed that the girl is standing in middle of road and a car is coming towards her with the full speed..I run towards her and push her on the other side..we both fell on the ground..

??:"Are you ok?"

Wait she is y/n, Jungkook told me about her that he fought with her in the morning..

Y/n:"I-Im ok"

??:"No you are not"

Y/n:"Huh?"

I help her to get up..

??:"you have a cut on your elbow"

Y/n:"It's just a small cut"

??:"No it's not,let me treat it"

??:"Jimin!!"

End of ??'s pov....

Y/n:"Thnx for saving me"(fake smile)

I run away from there,I took my bike and went to work place..
[She work in an CVS as casher]

[Time skip]

I come home as my job ended.......I directly went to my room and change into pjs then I come down as it's dinner time...I ate my food and sit on the couch watching TV......

Mrs Lee:"I want to tell you something"

Y/n:"Say"(cold)

Mrs Lee:"First drop your coldness!!"

Y/n:"you was saying something"(cold)

Mrs Lee:"Agrrr! Oki so.........."

Y/n:"Are you gonna say it today or-"

Mrs Lee:"IhaveaboyfriendandIwants tomarry!"

Y/n:"Will say it in human language cuz i don't understand your language"

Mrs Lee:"I have a boyfriend and I wants to marry him"

Y/n:"WTF!! YOU HAVE A BOYFRIEND AND YOU WANTS TO MARRY HIM!!"

Mrs Lee:"Don't raise your voice on me!!! And I've been dating him since 1 year"

Y/n:"Are you serious!! You've been dating since 1 year and you are tell me now!! How can you forget dad mom!!-"

Mrs Lee:"I love him and that's finally I'm gonna marry him! Wether you are agree or not!!"

Y/n:"Mom you just forget dad that's easily!! Have you forget,how much he loves you!!"

Mrs Lee:"it's enough y/n!!!"

She slap me......

Y/n:"Wow mom!! You are doing well!!"

I run out of the house....