cht 95

??:"Mom...? Where are you?"

The little girl called her mom,in the dark night,and in the middle of the forest..

Girl:"Mom,dad! Where are you!? Pls come out don't scare me.."(tears)"O-Oppa! Pls come out! I don't wanna play hide and seek anymore! I'm scared.."

Suddenly she heard some noise behind her as she turn her shaky head behind to see.

A figure jump onto her making her fell on the grassy ground as she scream in fear.

Girl:"AHHHHH!!!"

??:"Hey,hey it's me baby,your brother"

Girl:"Oppa..?!!"

She hug her brother with her all mighty.

She was scared,scared that her parents and brothers might leave her, or scared 'cause she thinks something bad happens to her family.

Girl:"Why you'll did this to me!? You know I'm scared of dark!"

Boy 1:"Sorry baby,but we want you to be strong,so that you can protect yourself by yourself"

Girl:"Why I would protect myself..? When I have my brothers by my side"

One boy a year older than the boy and girl,come in their sight.

Boy 2:"Not everytime we will be there to save you,baby"

Girl:"So you are saying,you guys will leave me...?"

The boy is still on her hugging her back.

One more boy come behind the other one.

Boy 3:"We will never leave you,baby"

Boys:"We promised"(smile)

The three of them promised their baby sister as the little boy who was laying on the little girl get up,gave his hand for her to hold and get up.She get up and dusted off the dirt from her dress.

Suddenly another boy jump infront of her with a lily flower in his hand as the little girl flinched.

Girl:"Ahh! Oppa! Don't scare me like that!"

Boy 4:"Sorry doll,but I have something for you"

He extended his hand for her to hold the flower.She smile at her brother and take the flower happily.

Girl:"Thnx oppa"

Boy 3:"Ohhhh Gosh!! the cold boy is giving a flower to a girl!"

Boy 1:"Breaking news!! A cold and emo boy give a flower to a girl! In the middle of forest,and in the bright night of full moon!"

Boy 2:"That is something interesting!"

The boy ignore the other 3,and hug his sister.

Boy 4:"I promise too,doll.I'll never leave you"

Girl:"And I promise to tease you all! Forever!"

The sidling laugh as their parents who was standing by the tree admiring thier childrens,smiles at them.

I get up from my slumber when someone shake me gently.

Rika:"Eonni,get up!"

Y/n:"Ah,Rika"

I rub my eyes sleepy as I lean on the bed's board.

Y/n:"Good morning,Rika"(smile)