cht 77

Y/n:"Eunwoooo!!!!! Give me my phone back!!"

Eunwoo:"No! I will not.you've been watching phone since the morning!"

Y/n:"So what?"

Today is our holiday,and here Eunwoo snatch my phone.I was reading my favourite story,but he snatch my phone.

I run to take my phone from his hand,but he put it above his head as I jump up and down to take it.

Eunwoo:"You are so shorty,y/nie!"

Y/n:(groan)"Give me!"

Eunwoo:"No!"

I jump up,and suddenly my foot slip making me fall onto Eunwoo.we both fell on the ground,and I end up landing on him.

Author's pov..

They both make eyes contact,staring into eachother's soul.They were so lost into eachother that they didn't notice Yoongi and Jimin were there watching them.

Jimin:(clear throat)"Gu-guys"

They both got shocked when they realise they are not alone.y/n get up feeling embarrassed,and directly went to her room not caring about her phone and Eunwoo.

He get up too,and put y/n's phone in his pocket.

Eunwoo:"I-Uhh I was-nevermind bye!"

He run away with an embarrassment same as y/n....

'The fuck was that feeling!!?' y/n and Eunwoo both thought in their mind.

Jimin:"They look cute-umm I have to go now"

He stopped in the middle when he felt Yoongi's dead stare at him.

It's not like Yoongi didn't like their ship.it's just that he don't want to her be in relationship now she is not allowed to get in relationship at this very young age,but he surely will support her if he knows that the guy whom she love,will love her the same and protect her at any cost.

Meanwhile y/n In her room

Y/n:"Why cheeks are burning!? Fuck!! Fuck! Why I'm so clumsy!!? It's all because of namjoon oppa! Because of him I'm clumsy like him!! Godddd what's this strange feeling in me??"

She search for her phone,but it's not with her.

Y/n:"Eunwoo have it! Ahh! I can't even go to him for my phone it's feel a bit embrassed!"

She lay on her bed,and stare at the celling.

Meanwhile Eunwoo in courtyard.

Eunwoo:"Fuck off!!! Eunwoo calm down,calm down.breath in breath out"

His heart is racing so fast like a marathon race.Its not new for him.his heart always runs fast whenever he saw her smiling,giggling and laughing,but this time it's crossed the limit it's racing fucking so fast it's like it will blast anytime.

Eunwoo:"Is it love? Nooo!! I can't love her right? I plan to be single! No totally no!!!!!!!"

??:"Eunwoo??"

'Did I shout that loud? Shit!!! Shit!!!' He thought in his mind,and turn around with a awkward smile.

Eunwoo:"Jun-Jungkook!? It's you"

Jungkook:"Yes.were you accepting someone else?"

Eunwoo:"N-No I was actually-Don't mind,But why you are here?"

Jungkook:"Why your face is red like tomato?"

Jungkook walk towards him.

Jungkook:"Do you have fever?"