cht 34

Everyone:"Y/N!!!!!where are you!???"

They just get silent instead of answer they called her several times but,still they didn't get any answer from her and soon the fog gone as everyone roam their eyes around the room for y/n to be seen and they did see you...
Before you could fall Soobin runs up to you and hold you in his embrace as the others follow him...

Jhope:"Y/n!! Open your eyes!"

Namjoon:"Let's take her hospital"

Soobin pick her up in bride style and started to walk towards his car....

Y/n:"Dare to leave us again Soobin!and then you are dead!"

She speak in her unconscious State...

Soobin:"Not this time Chipmunk,I'm not gonna leave you this time"(smile)

They doctor com out from the operation room as everyone run to him....

Jin:"How is she?"

DC:"She is fine just her leg-"

Maknae:"What happened to her leg??"

Namjoon:"let him speak first!"

DC:"it's nothing to worry,it's just she can't walk nearly a weeks,1 or 2 weeks"

Jin:"thanx Doctor"

IU:"Can we meet her?"

DC:"yes you can"

He smile and then leave.......

Y/n's pov.....

Woh! I'm back in this hospital!! I gusse you miss me hospital or do I miss you? Anyways....
I zoom out from my thoughts when the door open revealing BTS,IU and Soobin?! When did he come?? And he didn't come to meet me? Oh! Wait is he my Soobin only whom I know? or someone else who came in Soobin's face mask....I need to check it!

Y/n:"Soobin?"

Soobin:"How are you-"

Y/n:"First pass this test! Then only I'll give answers to your questions"

Soobin:"Test?"

Y/n:"yes.......what's my full name?"

Soobin:"What!? Did you drop your mind somewhere y/n??"

Y/n:"That's not answer of my question!!"

Soobin:"Okay! Then it's Kim y/n!"

Y/n:"My favourite drama??"

Soobin:"All of are dead,Goblin,Revenge of others,true beauty, doctor strange-"

Y/n:"Ya! That's enough! I just told you to tell me my favourite drama not my drama list!"

Soobin:"I just told your favourite drama only"

Y/n:"Yah!! You all,why are you laughing!? Can't a person have many favourite dramas!"

Jimin:"We are sorry princess"

Soobin:"Now my test is done-"

Y/n:"No it's not!"

Soobin:"What!! But why you are ask-"

Y/n:"My one and only anime crush or should I say boyfriend"

Soobin:"He is not gonna be your boyfriend so crush only!! It's Gojo saturo"

Yeah! He said everything right! Means he is my Soobin!!.........

Y/n:"You passed Bunnybun!"

I extend my hands for a hug and he did come running to me and hug me tightly........

Soobin:"Woh!! I literally miss your tiny hug chipmunk!"

Y/n:"Me too!"

IU:"Uhemm! We are also here!"

Soobin:"oh! Yeah"

As soon as Soobin move aside I got attack by many hands wrapping around me......

Y/n:"Guys you know........I can't breathe!"

BTS/IU:"Sorry but how are you feeling??"

Y/n:"Wow! You,8 of you asked the same question at the same time!"

IU:"Umm, so? What's wrong we were just worried about you! And how that Alex got you!?"

Y/n:"Well actually he come by wear Soobin's face mask and like really! He literally look like Soobin only! I'd really thought that he is Soobin but when he kiss me on my neck I realised that he is not Soobin cuz my Bunnybun can't do Such a thing like that"

Soobin:"Yeah! You are right!"(smile)

Y/n:"Ok guys if your questions is done-"

Suddenly door burst open revealing.....

Y/n:"Mom!!!! Dad!!!"

They come and hug me......

Soobin's pov......

I was shocked when Mrs Lee or should I say Mrs Kim come to hug y/n with all worries and teary eyes!!
She never show that much emotion for y/n!! Is she doing this just to look good in her husbands eyes? Like she care for her daughter,y/n? Which I gusse she can't!.....

Mrs Kim:"Are you ok?"

Y/n:"yeah I'm alright!"(smile)

Mr Kim:"that's good!!"

Mrs Kim:"Soobin? When you come dear?"

She smile at me!! I may be doing over drama!! But believe she never smile genuinely!!...

Soobin:"I came here 2 days ago"(cold)

Mrs Kim:"Oh! Great"

I look at IU and then y/n and I'm sure they understand what I meant by my look........Y/n gestures me to come to her and I accept it......

Y/n:"Confused?"

I nodded....

Y/n:(sigh)"She has been nice to me after my accident-"

Soobin:"Accident!!!!"

I shout as everyone look at me Well they were looking at us before also...

She told me everything like how she got into accident and how her mother was feeling guilty about how she treated y/n.......

Soobin:"Got it!"

Jimin:"Will you guys mind telling us?"

Jungkook:"That what were you whispering to eachother?"

Y/n:"you know some best friend things"

Jin:"Here your food princess!!"

Jin hyung come with some foods and give all of us our food as we all bid into it..................

End of Soobin's pov......

[Next day]

Ok so now here I'm going home cuz doctor said that I can go home but I need to rest,a bed rest means no university!!!!! Yippee!! I'm not going to university for 2 weeks!!! Yooo!!!
I will watch kdrama,anime, Pokemon and doremon!!! My favourite shows!! These 2 weeks of life will gonna be my best weeks!!..........