cht 81

They come back to earth when a voice echoes in their ears.

Eunwoo:"What you guys are doing here?"

Yeonjun:"What you are doing here? As well as I know,you don't have any work here"(Lil annoyed)

Eunwoo:"Hyungs told me to come with them"

Y/n:"Actually Eunwoo is their best trusted man now,likely a left and right hand as they don't have any other man"

Yeonjun was somewhat angry and upset 'cause Eunwoo break their precious moment.

Y/n:"Anyways let's go in"

They both enter in after wearing their masks,and after some mins Eunwoo enter with Bangtan and Mr kim wearing masks as well.

Officer:"Mr wook! Welcome"

[Mr wook is Kim dongwook's mafia name,which is enough for other mafia gangs to give chill in their spine]

Mr wook:"Hello Mr William John"

They both shook their hands,and sit on the round table.Y/n is sitting between Yeonjun and Eunwoo.

John:"I'm so grateful that you came here,Mr wook"

Mr wook:"And I'm grateful that you contacted me"

John:"I hope you guys are ready with the plans"

RM:"Yes,we are"

Star:"What's that hynu-RM?"

RM:"Jaguar,The most powerful and dangerous Mafias gang in Chicago"

Snow:"We all know that.Say somthing new"

RM shoot a dead glare at Snow which is likely saying 'Shut the fuck up,and let me continue' Snow glup down,and to her luck no one saw that.

RM:"They are doing that all for someone else"

John:"Someone else?"

Suga:"Yes.We don't get to know about that someone,but I'm sure I will find that particular person out soon"

RJ:"It's mostly like,someone had blackmailed them to do such things like that"

Mang:"You said,you had some mans in your prisons,right?"

John:"Yes,but we asked all of them.on one has open their mouth"

??:"Leave them on us"

John:"I acknowledged you as Cha ManJjitnam"

[Cha ManJjitnam is Cha Eunwoo's mafia name.It means a handsome boy coming from the comic world.
P.s: this name is suggested by Y/n]

ManJjitnam:"Yes.Im Cha ManJjitnam"

JM:"Let's get back to the topic"

Suga:"They have a small party in xxx bar"

V:"In which Jaguar's best and trusted man will be going"

John:"So you guys are going to attack on them?"

Everyone wait for RM to say,because he is the only one who knows about the plan.

RM:"Yes,but our main motive is to capture his right hand man,Alex,who will be going there too"

John:"Ohh! How you guys will enter in? I mean,I'm pretty sure they have some code or cards that will indentify them begin in Jaguar's team"

This question somehow make snow confused because the way he asked is not looked like he just wants to know.

Snow:"That's none of your concern.."