cht 20

Yes she is staring at me angrily and I don't know why......she hates me for nothing or.......I don't know why she hates me but if there any reason then I badly wanna know! I don't know what's problem she have with me but whenever she find me with my brothers and dad she stare at me like she will eat alive which now she is doing..........I always wanted to feel the love of mom,how she cares for her kids,how the touch of mother hand feels I wanted have these feelings too but(mentally chuckle)but I don't think I'm gonna have those feelings in this world,in this birth maybe I have to born again when I die to have these feelings..I mentally chuckle at my stupid words...I don't believe in rebirth..but if it's real then I wanna find my brothers,my dad both Mr Kim and Mr Lee,my real mom and Mrs Lee means now Mrs Kim Suzy and yeah my crackheads IU and them they are the only one who was there with me in my worst time and happy time they were only one whom I have after appa(Mr Lee) and now I have my brothers and dad who loves me very much.....And I gald to have them all.....

Time skip

Now here I am at changing room to change my dress into basketball dress cuz we have a basketball match today and you know I love basketball so much and the best things is that my brothers means hyung line is in my team and the leader is Yoongi oppa...about our rival team then maknae lines is in our rival team cuz after hyung line they are the only three who is best in basketball or in every sports....

about our rival team then maknae lines is in our rival team cuz after hyung line they are the only three who is best in basketball or in every sports

Girls drees...

And boys dress[I know girl one is lil defferent so let's change the shorts,inter tshirt,shoes and socks into Balck like boy's dress]

And boys dress
[I know girl one is lil defferent so let's change the shorts,inter tshirt,shoes and socks into Balck like boy's dress]

I come out and saw all brothers already changed...
[Maknae lines have a same dress but in white colour]

Yoongi:"Ready guys?"

Jin/Namjoon/jhope & y/n:"Ready!!"

Y/n:"Get ready to lose my dear Maknaes"(smirk)

Jungkook:"The game is not start baby"

Jimin:"So we can't decide who wins and who loses"

Y/n:"Right but still"(wink)

Taehyung:"So confidence huh?"

Y/n:"Yes my boyfie"

Remember we are in school and everyone knows that he my boyfriend..

Taehyung:"Ok so atleast lose for your boyfie baby"

Y/n:"Umm sorry but who are you?"

Yes I act like I don't know him and walk towards hyung line......

Y/n:"I told you,we will win"(proud smile)

Jimin:"It's just because you guys have nice and pro players with you"

Y/n:"That's mean you guys are not 'nice' and 'pro' players?!"

Taehyung:"No!-"

Y/n:"Ok so thnx for accepting Tae"

Taehyung:"When did I accept!?"

I was going to say something but jin oppa came and told us to stop fighting.....

Jhope:"Lets go guys mom is waiting for us"

Jungkook:"but what about princess? How can she go home alone??"

Y/n:"Ya! I'm not a kid,I can go by myself"

Yoongi:"I'll call our driver,he will come pick her up"

Jin:"That's good"

Y/n:"Why to bother driver? When I can go alone"

I whine like a child who wanted to go home alone...

Namjoon:"No means no"

With that they all left and I follow them till the university gate...

Jin:"Stay her don't go anywhere"

He said in a warning tone..

Y/n:"Hmm"

I said with a angry pout and look away..

Jin:(chuckle)"cute"

He said and went to sit in the car where everyone other is..and drove off.......

Today mom and my brothers are going for mom-son date and here when I wanted to go home alone they are not letting me go!!............ Oki so it's  been an 20 no one come so I decided to go home by myself but then suddenly something-someone caught my attention I saw a familiar figure and that's when the person turn around I recognised him!!

Y/n:"Dad!!!"

My shout was enough for dad to hear he quickly look at me and extend his arms for a hug.....I run towards him and hug him..

Mr Kim:"How was your match blossom??"

Y/n:"It was nice and our team win!!. And maknaes team lose"

Mr Kim:(chuckle)"That's nice!!"

Y/n:"yeah it is.."(smile)"but dad didnt our driver was coming to pick me up?"

Mr Kim:"yes he was coming but I told him that I'm going to pick you up so.."

Y/n:"Oh! But didn't you have work??"

Mr Kim:"Hmm not too much"

He ruffle my Hair and told to get in and I did I sit on the passenger sit and then drove off.............I was looking out off the window and that's when I realised that we are not home the route dad takes is not our home way...

Y/n:"Dad where we are going?? This way is not for our home"

Mr Kim:"I know,we are going out"

Y/n:"Where??"

Mr Kim:"For date"

What?? Did I heard right!! Is he cheating on mom?? If yes then I will not let him date anyone else!! Even tho mom hates me but still I have a soft side for her in my heart and I know mom loves him very much and here he is cheating on mom!!!