cht 24

Jin:"Now tell us what happened between you too??"

Y/n:"Oppa it's already night and you know I'm sleepy"(pout)

I said it intentionally cuz I don't wanna talk about that specially with oppas.....

Yoongi:"Don't you dare to change the topic"

Y/n:"oppa-"

I didn't complete my words as I already felt very hard dead glares on me it was from my brothers...I sigh in defeat..... they really wanted to know
I gestures them to follow me to my room..........I lock the door of my room and look at them they are still staring at me wanted to know about what happened between me and mom sooooo much

Taehyung:"speak up! Or should we wait till morning!"(annoyed)

Y/n:"So mom and me had a fight-"

BTS:"About what?????"

Y/n:"let me speak!"

[Flashback]

I come to her room as she lock the door...

Y/n:"What you wanted to say??"

Mrs Kim:"Stay away from my husband and sons!!"

Y/n:"What!!?"

Mrs Kim:"You heard me!! Stay away from them!!"

Y/n:"Like I will!!!"

Mrs Kim:"You have to stay away from them!!"

Y/n:"Why would I?? Huh??? What's your problem me mom??? Why you hate me so much?? Why you don't like when Im with dad or oppa??"

Mrs Kim:"Cuz I hate the fact!! I hate the fact that they will also leave me like your father did!!"

Y/n:"What do you mean???"

Mrs Kim:"Do you even know why I hate you???!! How your father or should I say my husband dies because of you!!!???"

Because of me??? What does she mean by 'me'?????

Mrs Kim:"You Bitch!! He dies because of you!!! He fucking bring you to our house after your parents dies which was also because of you!!! And you know why I hate you!!?? It's because he didn't bother to pay attention on me,on his fucking wife!!! He always spend his time with you!!!Even after work also!!.and you know how much it hurts me,how much I cried just because you of!!!his ignorance was killing me like hell!!!..............HIS DEAD HAPPENED BECAUSE OF YOU!!!"

Y/n:"What???"(tear)

Mrs Kim:"YOUR PARENTS WAS A MAFIA AND WHEN YOUR FUCKING PARENTS ENEMY GOT TO KNOW TAHT YOU ARE STILL ALIVE HE COME TO OUR HOUSE AND FUCKING TRYING TO KILL YOU BUT MY HUSBAND(Scoff) TIRED TO PROTECT YOU AND INSTEAD OF YOU HIS DIES!!!! I WISH YOU WERE THE ONE WHO DIES!!! NOT MY HUSBAND"

Saying this she break down and cry...
I felt bad not because of her words because of the news of Dad that he dies because of me... whom I love the most dies because of me!!! And my biology parents also!!! Am I curse??? That whomever I love will die??

Mrs Kim:"If you love your brothers and your dad(Mr Kim)then pls stay away from them,I'm begging you pls.....I love him fucking so much!!! Don't snatch him away from me pls leave my family and let me live with them happily"

[Flashback ends]

Y/n:"So that's hap-happed with us-"

Before I could say further I got attack by many hands wrapped around me
Yes my brothers hugged me and now I can't control myself and started to cry in their embrace..............

BTS's pov

After crying for so long she stopped.....

Jungkook:"You are not a cruse y/n"

Jimin:"you are a gift from heaven for us"

Taehyung:"And don't even think that because of you we will die,it's just-take that thought out off your mind and don't overthinking about that"

Yoongi:"And don't worry we will always be with you"

Namjoon:"No matter what we will always protect you and........."

BTS:"We will always love you y/nieee"

We all hug her again and stay like that for sometime and soon we realised that she slept in our arms......

Jin:"We are always with you y/n"

Jin Hyung/I lay her on the bed and we all kiss her on forehead and sleep with her cuddling.....

Next day
Y/n's pov

I got up by sunlight,I was about to get up but I can't as I felt some hands and legs on me I look at my left and saw jungkook his one hand and leg are on me I chuckled and look at my right and found Taehyung like jungkook his hand and leg are also on me then I take a look at my whole room I found my all brothers sleeping in my room
Jimin beside Taehyung and Yoongi and jin was sleeping in the couch which is in my room only and namjoon and hobi oppa is sleeping on the floor hugging eachother.................

Y/n:"GOOD MORNING OPPA!!!!!!"

I intentionally shout to get them up........

Taehyung:"Did Jimin got jams??"

Jimin:"What the hell happened??"

Jungkook:"what happened???"

Jhope:"Are you Oki princess???"

Yoongi:"Did namjoon again broke something????"

Jin:"NAMJOONNNNNNNNN?!!!!!!!"

Namjoon:"What the heck?!! Why you take my name hyung!!?"

He said and run in my whole room just to safe his life from jin oppa and his pink slipper........
Namjoon oppa come and hide behind me....

Y/n:"Ya!! Did you find me only???-"

Before I could say something I got hit by slipper jin oppa's slipper....

Jin:"Opps I'm sorry princess"

Y/n:"OPPAAAA!!!!!"