cht 27

DC:"She is out off danger"

They sigh in relive..

Mrs Kim:"Can we see her??"

DC:"Yes,we already shift her in other room.......I should go now"

He left and everyone went to her room......

End of Author's pov....

I slowly open my beautiful eyes while adjusting the lights.......what? Where am I????....I saw my brothers and mom dad enter in...

Y/n:"Im in hospital! Wow!!...how many times I come in this hospital or in this room?? 4?? 5??-"

Mrs Kim:"Shut up!! And tell me why you did that!!? Huh?? Why you sacrifice your life just to save me! Why you save me? Even though I don't like you! I didnt-just tell me why?!"

Y/n:"Cuz you are my mom! And I know you don't like me but it doesn't matter cuz I always love and saw you as my mom even though you never did anything for me but you raised me when no one was there for me and saving your life is like saving my life so I save my life-"

Before I could say further mom hug me very tight but not hurting my wounds....

Mrs Kim:"I'm sorry dear! I never hate you it's just I was angry on you cuz I think its you who snatch my husband from me but I was wrong!! I was fucking wrong!! It was in fate,it's not happen because of you! You are not a curse!!........my angry turned into hate and that's the reason I never talk to you nicely but I did realised when you come into my life and all my sadness turned into happiness I feel happy with you!! Pls forgive me dear! Pls forgive me"(cry)

Y/n:"Mom,mom don't cry pls!"

Mrs Kim:"First forgive your mom"

Y/n:"I already did!"(smile)

She look at me confusely
I nodded at her signing that I really forgive her and she again hug me.....

Mrs Kim:"I'm sorry again-"

Mr Kim:(clear through)"we also wanted to hug her"

Jungkook/Taehyung:"yeah"

Mrs Kim/y/n:"Group hug?"

They all attack on us with a hug!!.....

[present]

Jin:"I'm glad that mom and you are together now"(smile)

Y/n:"yes me to!!"

We buy groceries and come back home....

Jungkook:"Where is my banana milk shake???"

I point on my stomach...

Jungkook:"You drunk all that!!??? How can you??! How your tummy is so big-"

Jin:"Dumbo! It's here!"

Jungkook:"huh? Then why she lied?"

Y/n:"Just to tease you Dumbo!! But I don't think that you will be that dumb!"

[Time skip]

Girl:"MOM!!"

??:"Don't you dare to touch my daughter!!"

The man kick the little girl which cause her to choke the blood out...

??:"NOOO!!!....... leave her!! She have nothing to do with you!! All you want is form me!! Then leave her! Let her go!!"

Man:"Sorry but you are not a easy person who will give me what I want!! So that's why your daughter is here, suffering!"

??:"You will not get what you want!!"

The man slap the women hard...

Man:"I will!! You have to give me!"

Girl:"Mo-mom"

??:"Don't worry sweetie,we will get out from this hell and get back to your dad and brothers"

Girl:"Pls don't hurt my mo-mom! You can kill me but pls don't do anything to my mom"(begging)

Hearing this form her daughter the lady got tears in her eyes,she wanted to hug her daughter and comfortable her that her mother is with her but she can't,she can't do anything as her leg and hands a tied with the rope all she can do is hope that her husband will come and save both of them.....if not her then her daughter....

Man:"Aww the little kitten is pleading me to leave her mom...how cute"

Lady:"Pls let her go!"

Man:"No way-"

The man got a hard punch on his face and fell down....
Yes the lady open up her rope and punched that man....

Lady:"That's what you got for hurting my daughter!!!"

The lady run to her daughter,pick her up in her motherly amrs and run away from there.......

Girl:"Mom, promise me you will not leave me"

Lady:"your dad will be reaching here soon,ok"

The lady ignore her promise as she knows that anything can happen to her,she is already injured as her leg is bleeding cuz that man stabbed knife in her thighs just she knows the pain not a leg pain,a pain of losing her daughter her whole family....

Girl:"Don't ignor my-MOM!!!!"

The lady fell down but make sure that her daughter didn't got hurt by felling on the hard ground,yes she got shoot on her another leg.....

Man:"You think that you can run away from me!! No Ms Mafia queen you can't!"

Lady:"RUN AWAY DEAR!! RUN AWAY MY DEAR DAUGHTER...............ALWAYS REMEMBER THAT YOUR MOM LOVES YOU AND WILL ALWAYS BE WITH YOU!!"

Girl:"No-No!!"

she shoot the man and before she could get up and run away the man shoot her also and she again fell on the ground but this she is not getting up....

Girl:"Mom!! Mom get up!!!"

Lady:"Ba-baby I'm sorry,I can't come with you now"

??:"Ma'am!!!"

Suddenly a man appeared there....

Lady:"Pls tak-take my daughter away from here,pls take care of her untill her real fa-family didn't come........Pls do this for me,for the las-last time"

The man pick up the little girl and ready to go....

Girl:"MOM!!!!!! LEAVE ME!!! I WANNA GO TO MY MOM!!!"

Man:"I'm sorry"

Lady:"Remember baby,your mom is always with you not physically but I will,in your heart and I love you sweetie pls forgive your mom"

With that she take her last breath and.....

Girl:"MOMMMMMMM!!!!!!!!!"