cht 57

Y/n:"Good morning guys"(yawn)

I said coming down, being all ready for hell i mean university

BTS:"Good morning princess"(smile)

Yoongi:"Someone is sleepy today"(chuckle)

Y/n:"Kinda"

Namjoon:"Do you guys was watching phone at last night"

Jungkook/y/n:"Nope,we slept as soon as we hit the bed"

Jimin:"Oh,then why are you sleepy today?"

Taehyung:"Have you guys did something?"

Jungkook/y/n:"What do you mean!!?"

Taehyung:"I didn't mean that!! You dirty mind people!! I mean have you guys played games all the night or something like that!?"

Jungkook:"We already said"

Y/n:"No"

Taehyung:"Ok,ok don't be mad now"

Jungkook:"It's mine!"

Y/n:"No it's mine!"

Jungkook:"You've already drunk my one banana milk shake,now it's mine!"

Y/n:"I never did!"

Jungkook:"You only told me,you drunk my one banana milk shake"

Y/n:"I-I was kidding!"

Jungkook:"You don't look like you are kidding"(raise one eye brow)

Y/n:"Kookie~you know,you are the most handsome,cute and hot boy,plus you are my brother,so what's your is mine also"(smile)

Jungkook:"I know I'm handsome,cute and hot......so stop buttering me and give me that!!"

He snatch the milke shake from my hand...

Y/n:"No that's mine!"

Jungkook:"You only said,'what's your is mine too',so in that case this banana milk shake is also mine!"

Y/n:"I take my words back!"

Jungkook:"Ok"

Jin:"that's enough!....Y/n you have so much banana milk shake,so let him drink one"

Y/n:"But oppa-"

I stop when he shot his death glare at me
He is cheerful and funny but no one can resist his death glare nor me too
a mafia queen!

We finished our breakfast and went to university and that's where I meet my friends IU, Yeonjun,Soobin and Eunwoo....... actually Eunwoo didn't come with us at our home,he went to his home for some works..

Y/n:"Hey guys!"

All:"Yoo!"

Then we all started to walk towards our class and then suddenly I got bumped into someone and when I look up it's him!!!!!

Y/n:"Kai??"

He was not coming university since many days and how he show up today??

Yeonjun grad my hands and started to walk but Kai hold my other hand and stopped me

Yeonjun:"Leave her hand,Kai"(cold)

Yeonjun literally became soooo protective when it's comes to kai,he always become cold and stick around me when Kai is around.its not like IU and Soobin doesn't care,they also care but Yeonjun went to another level......and sometimes Soobin too

Kai:"what do you think I'm doing? Probably wanting my girlfriend back"

Eunwoo:"Girlfriend???"

Kai:"Oh hi new boy,I'm Kim Kai y/n's boyfri-"

Y/n:"He was!! He is not my boyfriend!"

I jerk his hand as Yeonjun dragged me to our class room.....

Soobin/Yeonjun:"I will kill him,if he again touch you!"(burning in angry)

IU:"What he wants from you now??....I'm not letting him to hurt you again"(also burning in angry)

Eunwoo:"Who is he?"

Y/n:"My ex boyfriend,who cheated on me"(monotonous tone)

Eunwoo:"what happened between you too? I mean why you broke up with him?-"

Mrs Lee:"Good morning guys"

Y/n:"Let's talk about this later"

I said and sit beside Eunwoo as Soobin and IU sit together behind us while poor my Yeonjun sit alone I front of us but it doesn't matter for him, atleast for now because he is all in angry.....because of kai
He care so much for me,not he only IU and Soobin do too...

The lecture is finished now
I streched my arms and get up

Y/n:"Finally lunch time!"

Soobin/IU:"hungry as always"(shook their head)

I look at Yeonjun,who is thinking something soo deeply
I walk towards him and put my right hand on his right shoulder

Y/n:"Are you-"

Yeonjun:"Stay away from him"

Y/n:"C'mon Yeonjunie forget about him now,I don't care about him now so you guys too don't do,and if he trys to do something then don't worry I become stronger than before,and beside you guys are here too"(smile)

Soobin:"Still stay away from him"

IU:"Let's go now"(smile)

We all walk towards cafeteria and saw BTS,we wave at them as they do too,then we went to sit in our place.

Y/n:"You was saying something, Eunwoo"

Eunwoo:"how you guys broke up?"

I sigh and told him what happened between us and how I broke up with him..

Eunwoo:"he did wrong!"(angry is visible in his eyes)

I look at his eyes and angry is clearly visible in his eyes.
As a person he felt angry about what Kai have some to me.
That area was so horrible for me,I can't even say that to mom and I'm pretty sure she don't know about that till now,nor i will ever tell her about him and what he did to me.

IU:"He is such a bitch!"

Soobin:"I will kill him if he again try to do something with you"

Yeonjun:"You are not alone bro"

Y/n:"Clam down guys,clam down guys"

They just give me expressionless look and went back to eat their food.

Do something to make them happy now,they are so angry on him
I have to do something now..

IU/Soobin/Yeonjun/Eunwoo:"Don't need to think too much.an ice cream can make our mood up!"(smile)

Y/n:"Done!!....but how you guys know what I'm thinking?"

IU/Soobin/Yeonjun/Eunwoo:"We know you pretty well"

Eunwoo:"even tho I met you some days ago,but I know you pretty good after all I'm good a knowing people very soon"

I make an '0' face and get back to eat my food ..........................I buy them an ice cream and then after eating we went to our class...