cht 72

I never like to go to parties and club,but my dummy boyfriend Kai force me to come with him,and having no other option to refuse him.I came to this crowdy and noisy club...

But....I don't know where Kai is? He told me that he is going to use restroom,and will come in an mins....but he didn't come..

Y/n:"Where the heck he went!?"

I almost search restroom,but he was not there too,and not to forget I also search this whole damn club..

Y/n:"And he not here too!!"

Now I'm getting annoyed..'I shouldn't come here at the very first place!' I thought in my mind,and all of a sudden something caught my attention..
'whats that sound?....It's somewhat sound like.....a moaning!?'...

I followed the sound,and my heart sank seeing the view in front of me....Kai is kissing Yeona!!..

Y/n:"K-kai!!?"

They both back away,and look at me Kai was shocked while Yeona gave me smirk..

Kai:"Y-Y/n!!? I-I can explain-"

Y/n:"Explain!!?? What will you explain Kai?? Huh!! Tell me!!"

Kai:"I-I thought it was you-"

Y/n:"Yeona was me!!?? Are you fucking crazy!!! YOU THINK THAT BITCH WOULD BE ME!!? HAVE YOU GONE BLIND,KAI!??"

Kai:"Y/n pls listen-"

Y/n:"YOU BROKE MY TRUST KAI!! AND YOU BELIVE I WILL LISTEN TO YOU!!? GUSSE WHAT!?"(scoff)"You was right yeona.you won,you finally took him from me"

Yeona:"I told you"

Kai:"Y/n wait"

Y/n:"WAIT?? TO SEE YOU FUCKING HER!!? IN FRONT OF ME?? YOU THINK I HAVE THAT MUCH POWER TO SEE THAT!!?"

Kai:"Y/n I'm sorry,pls forgive me this time.....I swear I will not do this again"

Y/n:"Trust is like a broken glass,Kai
It would never be fix like it used to be"(sad smile)"Goodbye Kai"

With that i rush out off the club and fell on my keens once I come far away from the club in an dark alley...

Y/n:"Why!? I trusted him!! More than anyone,more than me!! Was it wrong to fell in love with him?!! Was it wrong to trust someone so much!??"(cry)"I would never trust someone this much now!!"

Author's pov...

She punch on the wall in angry,and to take out her all sadness...it's make her knuckles to bleed soo much,but she didn't care about her and punch more,and all of a sudden someone stopped her punch and turn her around to face that person.She look up in angry to see the person who stopped her to punch on the wall..

It's Kai..

Kai:"Are you out of your mind!?? What were you doing-"

Y/n:"Go back to your Yeona!! Why you are here huh?? Why you cared for me when you didn't even think of me before fucking kissing her!!??"

He didn't said anything and kiss her on her lips as she tried to push him back,but Kai was more stronger than her.he pull her more closer to him deepening the kiss,but to his suprise she didn't kiss him back.....he pull away and look at her with his angry eyes..

Kai:"Why the heck-"

He got stopped when he felt a tight slap on his left cheek,yes y/n slapped him..