cht 84

[Same day,at night]

Y/n:"So Alex..."

Alex:"I'm not telling you anything!!"

Y/n:"You will!!"

Alex:"I will not!! Whether I die or-Ahh!!"

She stabbed dagger into his things.[he is tied up with the chair]

Y/n:"I'll make sure to give a peacefull dead,Mr Alex"(Sarcastic tone)

Alex:(Scoff)"Do whatever you want to!! But I will never tell you anything!!"

Y/n:"So,you don't even care about your girlfriend,and her sister whom you claim as yours as well huh?"

Alex:"Don't you dare to touch them!!"(shout)

Y/n:"Then tell me already!!"(shout back)

Alex:"My answer is same as before!! No way! I will never tell you!"

Y/n:"Be ready to see your girlfriend and her sister to die infront of you!!"

Alex:"NOOO!!!"

She told her one bodyguard to bring his girlfriend,and her sister.he bring them as Yeonjun also came with them holding his girlfriend's sister.
[Note: they both are wearing masks]

Alex:"Yuna!!! Rika!!!"

At mentioned of their name y/n immediately look back to see.

'Yuna!! rika!? Yuna is his girlfriend!??'
She was shocked as hell,but she didn't show it,and told Yeonjun to take them another room.

Yuna:"Alex!!"

Rika:"Snow eonni!! Pls leave us!!"

Alex:"Eonni!?? She knows you!?"

Guard:(scoff)"Everyone knows her,dude"

Y/n glare at her guard,and look back at Alex.

Y/n:"Alex"

She said with Clam and comforting tone.

Alex:"Pls don't do anything to them.They are my only family,and I'm already engaged to Yuna.pls Snow leave them.They have nothing to do with this mafia things! Yuna don't know that I work for Jaguar"

Y/n:"I'm not willing to hurt them either,Alex"

Alex look at her with confuse look, because all he about snow is that she is heartless and curel mafia queen.she neve ever pity on someone and leave them.

Y/n:"Do you even know what happened with them?"

Alex:"What do you mean??!"

Y/n:"You were there when Wang and koo kidnap girls,and try to sell them,weren't you?"

Alex:"I was! But why you are bringing that here!? What's that have to do with this!?"

Y/n:"This have to!!"

She yelled,and get up from the chair harshly making chair to fell down.

Y/n:"That fucking wang and koo take your girlfriend and your sister along with other girls!! To sell them!!"

Alex was shocked to her this from her.

Alex:"How?? You must be lying-"

Y/n:"I'm not lying!!"

Alex:"How? I,myself check each and every girl,but I didn't saw them!"

Y/n:"It was because they were hiding,and after that I save them!"

Alex:"You save them!?"

Y/n:"That's the only reason Rika called me 'eonni' which means older sister in Korea!"

Alex:"But why? Why you save them?"

Y/n:"How can I let the girls get sell? When I'm the dangerous and powerful mafia queen! Then Whats the reason to be called mafia queen when I can't save poor and innocent girls!??!!"

Alex:"I don't know.They kidnapped my girlfriend and sister to sell them!? I will never forgive them for this!"

Alex was boiling in angry,because he work for them,and in return they kidnapped his girlfriend and sister just to sell them!?

Y/n:"I'm giving to time to think, whether you want to tell me or not"

She started to walk towards door,but stopped when she heard Alex.

Alex:"What if I say no? What will you do? Will kill my girlfriend and sister?"

She looks back through her shoulder,and spoke.

Y/n:"I'm not that heartless"

She walks away.She come in the room where Yuna and Rika is.

Y/n:"Hey guys"

She said after closing the door.

Rika:"Eonni-"

Rika was about to run to y/n,and hug her but Yuna garb her arms and pull her back.

Yuna:"What do want from us?"

Yuna asked bravely,not showing how much scared she is.

Y/n:"Clam down.I'm not gonna hurt you guys.Chill"

Yuna:"Then why you bring us here!??? And why my boyfriend is tied up there?? What you did to him!?"

Y/n:"Yuna Cool down"

Yuna:"That's not what I asked you!!"

Y/n:"He is here because I want to know something from him,and you guys are here to..so that....."

Yuna:"So that?? What??"

Y/n:"So that I can force him to spit out everything....by hurting you guys in front of him"

She told them truth as Yuna and Rika gasp in horro.

Rika:"Eonni"(sniff)"I thought you are not like other mafia,but I gusse I was wrong"(cry)"In my eyes you were my role model! You are perfect for me! I always dream to be like you!"

Y/n:"You are getting it wrong,Rika"

She take step forward them,but they both back away.

'Fuck!' she cruse I under her breath.
She don't that innocent girl to think,she is curel and like other mafia when the reality is different.Other mafias are more curler than here compared to them she is soft,but only for innocent people like Yuna and Rika.

Y/n:"You are misunderstanding me.Try to understand Yuna.I don't want to hurt you guys,infact I don't know you are his girlfriend.if I ever know,believe me I would never bring you guys here"

Yuna:"How can I believe you!? When you tied my boyfriend and hurt him!?"

Y/n:"It was because..."

Yuna:"What??"

Y/n:"He is a mafia!!"

Yuna:(Scoff)"Nice lie,Snow"

Y/n:"It's not a lie!! I'm telling you truth!"

She switch on the projector in front of them,and show some pics of Alex with wang,koo and Jaguar,and she even show them some pics of him killing people.

Y/n:"I didn't mean to give you guys trauma,but believe me! I have no intention to kill or hurt you guys"