cht 52

Snow's heart skipped when she saw Jimin tied up with the chair,and his body is covered with his own blood,he have a buries and cuts all over his body.she runs towards him and started to open his rope..

JM:"Snow?"

She didn't say anything as she is controlling her tears to not to come out.....of couser he is her bother and no sister will like to see her brother in pain..

JM:"Watch out!!"

He yelled because he saw that one Man is going to hit her with the rod on her head,but as she is a mafia queen so she sense that,and punch hard on his face making him unconscious

Snow:"I don't like people disturb me when I'm doing my work!"

She stand up as she is already done with opening Jimin's rope.she went to help others to kill Wang's mans........
'Just meet me Wang! And you are died!' BTS(except Jimin)along with y/n think the same because he has hurt their brother and how can they leave him so easily,he is surely died......

Snow:"Let's go!"

RM:"Thnx for your help Darkmoon"

Black:"Your welcome"

RJ:"Since we know black and Ice,then why don't you two show us your face?it's not like you guys have not known us,you guys have seen us too"

Jin said to Snow and Star

Snow:"You don't need no.......let's go"

She said coldly and went out off the mansion while others follow her after saying bye to Bangtan boys...........
...

Ice:"Why are so angry?"

Snow:"None of your business to know"

She set in her bike and was about to drove off but then Star came in front of her...

Stat:"What happened,y/n?"

Soobin:"Are you mad because of Wang?"

IU:"That he beat Jimin so badly?"

Y/n:"When you guys know it already then why you are even asking!?"

Yeonjun:"Come on,he is save now"

Y/n:"Because we safe him,but what if we haven't find him and safe-"

Soobin:"Don't worry y/n, Nothing will happen to anyone"

IU:"We all know that you always got mad when someone hurts your loves one and we even know the situation!"

Y/n chuckle at her friends knowing that they know her very well and she is so blessed to have them

Y/n:"Not now guys.I have to reach home before they ever got"

Yeonjun:"Ok then tomorrow! A ice cream treat by me!"

IU/Soobin/Y/n:"Don't forget that then"

Yeonjun:"Ok I will not forget and will give you guys ice cream treat"

Y/n:"Bye"

IU:"yeah bye"

They all gone as Bangtan also come out from the abandoned mansion and saw them going...(Jungkook and Taehyung is supporting Jimin by each side so that he can walk)

Jk:"Snow is really nice girl!"

Taehyung:"Do you perhaps have a crush on her? Because l always caught you staring at her"

All x Taehyung & jungkook:"Is it true,kookie!!?"

Jungkook:"No!! It's just I admire her"

Jimin:"Are you sure?"(smirk)

Jungkook:"You still have power to talk after getting injured that much!"

Taehyung:"I will kill that bastard!!"(faming in angry)

Jhope:"You are not alone bro"

All the way to home Namjoon was silent he didn't dare to say or even look at Jimin because it's all happened because of him,if he haven't broked his cup or Jimin haven't went out then this much have not happen,and by that Jimin felt bad because he want his hyung to hug him and treat him and be by his side......

End of Author's pov.....

I came home and climb up to my room......then I changed into my old dress after taking a quick bath

Y/n:"I'm on time-"

Suddenly I heard door opening sound as I run downstairs and saw all my brothers, Taehyung and Jungkook supporting Jimin.i run towards him and hug him tightly,but I make sure not to hurt him

Jimin:"oh-woh princess-are you crying?"

He hold me by my both shoulder to pull me away from him and can see my face but I didn't let him do that as I hug him more tight...

Y/n:"You are so bad,you mak-make so worried about you"(cry)

All that time I was controlling my tears and now he is in front of me I can't control..

Jimin:"Y/n,baby pls don't cry"

He patted my head in a comfort way.
I broke the hug and back face him.

Y/n:"Climb up on my back"

All:"What!??!"

Y/n:"Climb up on my back"

Jimin:(chuckle)"Thnx for your care princess but-"

Y/n:"You heard me,right? So what's making you so long to climb up on my back?"(scary + stern)

He gulp down his saliva and hesitately
Climb up on my back as I hold him by his thighs and started to walk while my other brothers surrounded around us so that if anyone of us fall then they can catch us..

Y/n:"Don't worry,I'm not that weak"

I pass the couch and walk towards the stairs

Jimin:"What the-are you going to climb up!!?"

Y/n:"Obviously,your room is on upstairs"

Jimin:"I'd rather die then climbing up while I'm on your back!!"

Y/n:"Ok then let's die together... atleast you will be with your smart,cute and beautiful sister,me"

Jimin:"Shut up! And leave me"

I didn't listen to him and start to climb up as he tighten his grip around my neck but still he make sure not to hurt me.and about others then they are still surrounded around Jimin and me...........

Y/n:"Open your eyes"

Jimin:"I did-didnt close my eyes!"

Y/n:"Liar"

Jin oppa open the door of his room then I walk in and laid him on his bed carefully.

Y/n:"First add box"

Taehyung:"Here"

Jungkook:"Let me being hit bag"

Jimin:"Aw,thnx kookie"

Jungkook:"I'm not bringing that for you"