cht 11

I run up to my room,took my phone and my wallet then I came down,I was going but suddenly someone called from my back

Y/n:"Jin oppa? You need something?"

Jin:", No.but where are you going??"

Y/n:"Oh! CVS...you want me to buy something for you?"

Jin:"Ummm yes,just some groceries"

Y/n:"Yeah sure"

Jin:"wait here"

He went and soon come back with a list of things,I take it and look at the list..

Y/n:"Banana milk shake!!! Yess"

Jin:"I know you like it-"

Jungkook:"Did someone takes banana milk shake's name?"

Y/n/jin:"Oh! Here's our banana milk"

We both look at eachother as we both said the same thing at the same time..

Jungkook:"Huh?"(confuse)

Y/n:"Nothing kook,you can go and play your game"

Jungkook:"yeah,but come back soon as we have to play our game again and see who is the winner"

Y/n:"Ready to get out brother"(smirk)

He give me a look like 'lets see who will win' and went..

Y/n:"Oki oppa now I'm going"

Jin:"Wait...Namjoon"

Namjoon:"yes hyung?"

Jin:"Go with her"

Namjoon:"Why? Where?"

Jin:"CVS now go"

Namjoon:"fine.....let's go y/n"

Huh!? Did I heard right!!? He talk to me sweetly!! I'm not dreaming right!? Stop overacting y/n!! But how is  he easily says 'yes' to go with me?? It's really shocked me..but never mind.....
Then we both towards CVS as it's near our house....after the walk of 10-15 mins we reached...I took the cart and look at list then I went buy things according to the list.......Now after 30 mins of shopping I'm done,wait let me buy my pad too,pffff thank God that Namjoon is out so that I can buy pad nicely...I take some packs of pad and gone to pay for it.i was going to give  the casher money but before I could someone give it instead of me,I look at the person

Y/n:"Namjoon? Didn't I told you to wait outside?"

Namjoon:"yes you told,but I can't let you pay,when I'm with you soo.."

I was shocked by his sudden change he act all nice which he never did before...I took the bags fro. The casher and walk out in shyness as he saw me buying pads.i mean I'm not shy nor feeling embarrassment it's just awkward to buy pads infront of boys..

Namjoon:"You don't have to feel shy or something like that y/n"

Y/n:"huh??"

Namjoon:"It's natural y/n,don't feel uncomfortable..."

Y/n:"Ah-ah yea-yeha"

I look down and decided to ask him..

Y/n:"Namjoon.."

Namjoon:"hmm?"

Y/n:"Di-did you accept me as your sister?"

Namjoon:"yes I did"

Y/n:"Really?!"

Namjoon:"yeah"

Y/n:"yess!!"

I jump in happyness like a kid..

Namjoon:"you are such a kid"(smile)

Y/n:"Hehhe"(smile)

Namjoon:"oh! Shitttttt wait here I'll be back"

He cross the road and run towards CVS..after 5 mins he came out from the CVS with 2 ice cream in his hand..
He was crossing the street suddenly something caught my attention,I saw a car coming towards him with full speed,I look at him he didn't notice the car and continue to come towards then I again look at the car it's very reach to hit him!!! I leave the bags and run towards him I push him aside which cause both of us to fell on the ground.i hiss a little in pain as I got wound on my elbow..

Namjoon:"Are you ok??"(worried)

I look at the car and I was shocked when I saw the car.....

Y/n:"I gusse so but are you ok??"

Namjoon:"I am but you are not! Look at your elbow"

Y/n:"it's fine now let's go home"

Namjoon:"yeah"

He help me to get up and then we grabbed our things and held home.....................

Jhope:"oh you guys are back,let's do practice y/-wait you have a wound on your elbow"

Jin oppa and jungkook come running towards me..

Jungkook:"How this happened??"

Jin:"Care to explain"

Namjoon:"I will tell you but treat her first"

Y/n:"Cool down guys,it's just a small wound"

Jin:"come here"

He dragged me towards couch and make me sit and he sit beside me then started to treat my wound.... He is done treating me as he look towards Namjoon oppa to tell him What happened..

Namjoon:"When we was coming back that time,a car was coming with full speed towards me,y/n push me aside to save me,we both fell on the ground and that's how she got wound on her elbow"

He paused and spoke again

Namjoon:"it's just an accident, nothing to worry"

Y/n:"it's not"(serious tone)

Jhope:"What do you mean?"

Y/n:"Whoever did that,I'm sure that person did it intentionally"

Jungkook/Taehyung:"how you know??"

Y/n:"he did it intentionally,he come out from the car to saw that did he hit Namjoon oppa or not? And when he saw oppa is fine,he angrily hit his car soo" 

Jin:"We should tell this to dad"

Everyone nodded at him...