cht 21

Y/n:"Dad!! Are you out of your mind?!! How can you cheat mom??! She loves you so much!!"

Mr Kim:"Don't get mad dear,She knows about this"

Mr Kim's pov.....

I gusse she really take this seriously after all I didn't told her that with whom I'm going on date....

Y/n:"Mom knows about this!? Really?? She is letting you to date anyone else!!?"

Mr Kim:"Chill!-"

Y/n:"Chill!? You are dating someone else and saying me to chill!! How can-"

Mr Kim:"Y/n my dear daughter first listen to me..........there is nothing wrong to go on a father-daughter date so don't be mad"

Y/n:"Are you serious dad!-Wait what did you said??"

Mr Kim:"I said that there is nothing wrong to go on a father-daughter date a hangout with my beautiful daughter"

Y/n:"Daughter?? Means me??"

Mr Kim:"Do I have any other daughter?....no so it's you only"(smile)

Suddenly she side hug me and with my one hand I hug her back..

Y/n:"You literally give me heart attack"

Mr Kim:"Hehe sorry"

She just smile At me and went back to look outside..

That's true that I also wanted a daughter and want to go out with her for shopping,for hangout and for everything like other daughter-father do I always saw many father's with their daughter going for shopping,for hangout and for a walk which I also wanted to experience and now I will do!!!

End of mr Kim's pov...

I really wanted go out with my dad and now I'm going!!!!! This is the best day of my life......... it may be cringe for you but I know how badly i wanna go out with dad!!.........we reach but where I don't know..

Mr Kim:"You wait here I'll come after parking the car"

I nodded and come out from the car as dad went to park the car....I take a look at place and realised that it's mall
Wow!! Y/n you can't recognise the mall how dumb are you!
But what can I do for that the mall is so big it's look like a company so I thought that it's a company..

Y/n:"ITS COEX MALL!!!!"

Mr Kim:"You came here for the first time??"

I got a little sacred and still I spoke

Y/n:"No i mean I came here with appa(Mr Lee)but when he died I didn't never come here again as if I came here then I would literally miss him more"

Mr Kim:"Oh! But let's enjoy!"(smile)

I smile back and run inside but I also heard a chuckle from dad........