cht 13

Y/n:"If your is important for you then MOVE ASIDE!!"

Mina:"Oh my god!! I got scared pls don't do anything to me,I'm so innocent!! Do you think I will say something like this? Nor,do I get scared!?"

Y/n:"so-"

??:"What happened?"

Y/n:"Taehyung!?"

Mina:"Oppa look she is abusing me!"

Y/n:"Liar you are one who is saying!!"

Taehyung:"Let's go y/n"

Mina:"You are taking her side! Instead of mine!"

Taehyung:"Why would I take your side?!!"

Mina:"Cuz-cuz I'm your girlfriend!"

Y/n:"Geez!! I bet sure,he have a way higher standards in girls!"

Mina:"You!!"

She was going to slap but before I could raise my hand to stop her, Taehyung held her hand..

Taehyung:"Don't you dare to touch her!!"

Mina:"Why are you taking her side! Who is she to you huh!? Your girlfriend-"

Taehyung:"YES!! SHE IS,SHE IS MY GIRLFRIEND!!"

Y/n:"What the heck! Are you say-"

Taehyung:"Shut up! Why to lie when I truly love you! And it will come out,if not now then after some days or some months!!"

Mina:"Look,I know you are not in love with this bitch!!"

Taehyung:"Shut your fuck up!! She is not bitch! You are the one who is bitch!!"

He held my hand and dragged me towards the car but in the middle of our way to car,I stop

Y/n:"What do you mean by,you truly love me? Do you really love me??"

Taehyung:"Yes I do,I do love you truly y/n and I'm gonna protect you no matter what"(smile)

IU look at me in shock as I too look at her in shock then we both look at Taehyung with the same shocked + confuse reaction..........
To my fucking shocked!!! He kiss me on my forehead!!!

Taehyung:(chuckle)"Dumbo,I love you as my sister"

Y/n:"huh!?"

Taehyung:"I accept you as my sister and as I told before,I'm gonna protect you no matter what so.."

Without wasting my time and Caring about the surrounding I hug him and he hug me too

Taehyung:"You were looking cute,when you was shocked"

Y/n:"But really you gave me a little heart attack,when you said that I'm your girlfriend and you love me!!"

Taehyung:"Well that was true that,I love you not as a girlfriend but as a sister.....but I will like to have a girlfriend like you"(wink)

Y/n:"I too like to have a boyfriend like you"(wink back)

IU:(clear through)"uhemm..Now you both are sister and brother so you both can't be together"

Y/n:"I know we were just joking"

I was going to walk towards my bike but then Taehyung oppa held my hand..

Y/n:"what?"

Taehyung:"You are coming with us in car"

Y/n:"But my bike?"

Taehyung:"I'll tell the guards to bring your bike back home"

Y/n:"Oki then!"(smile)

IU:"Oki guys byee"