cht 6

I went to the bridge near Han river and cried my heart out...

Y/n:"It may(sob) easy for mo-mom to for-forget dad but for me(sob) it's not! He was the one and only one whom I love the most and he do too(sob) he was the one,who was there with me in-in my hard time...I missed to much dad,I missed you!"

I broke down and cry.......I felt someone's presence behind me I wip my tears and look behind to see Jimin..

Y/n:"What do you want?"(cold)

Jimin:"Come with me"(cold)

Y/n:"I don't wanna come"(cold)

Jimin:"It's night time"

Y/n:"So?"(cold)

Jimin:"Let's go home"(cold)

I didn't listen to him and walk away from him but suddenly he held my hand and started to dragged me towards their car,we reached to their car as I yanked his hand..

Y/n:"I can go by myself!!"

Jimin:"You are coming with us!!"

Y/n:"Why do you care huh!?"

Taehyung:"We don't care!! If we go home without you then dad will kill us!!"(cold)

Jhope:"So better get in"(cold)

Y/n:"Oh! I forget,No one cares about me"(whisper to herself)

I get in and drove off......as I enter in mom hug me

Ms Lee:"You better don't do this again or else you know your punishment"(whisper in her ears)

Y/n:"I'm sorry to spoil your dinner Mr Kim"

Mr Kim:"It's ok I can understand"

Ms lee:"Honey we should go home now"

Mr Kim:"Ok,my drive will drop you"

Ms Lee:"Sure and thnx"

Next day

I get up and I don't know why my head is paining maybe it's because I cried so much last night......
I did my morning routine and went down..

Y/n:"I'm going"

She didn't say anything like she didn't even told me to eat or something like that I know she will not said anything...I took my bike and drove off......As always,I saw jungkook waiting for me with IU well I didn't say anything to them and went to my locker,they were shocked by my action but to be honest I don't want to talk to anyone as my head is paining as hell...

IU:"Hey are you look?"

Jungkook:"What happened??"

Y/n:"It's nothing guys I'm totally fine"

Jungkook:"No you are not"

Y/n:"Come on guys I'm fine."

I went to my class while IU and jungkook following me...
Atleast I have someone who care about me........
Jungkook sit beside me and IU sit behind us..

IU:"What happened?"

Y/n:"I'm fine it's just I have headache"

Jungkook:"OMO!! You have headache,did you take pills??"

Y/n:"I don't like to eat"

It's Lunch time and now I'm on the rooftop as I don't wanna eat anything suddenly IU came

Y/n:"Dude you startled me!!"

IU:"I'm sorry but.......you know about him?"

She had a serious face and by the question she asked me I also had a serious face

Y/n:"No I tried to contact him but he not picking up"

IU:"Did somthing-"

Y/n:"Dare to complete it and you are gone"(scary)

IU:"I don't mean that,you know that I can't imagine somthing like that"

Y/n:"What should we do now?"

IU:"I don't know,should we wait?"

Y/n:"We already waited 6 months IU"

IU:"but still let's wait for 1 month more then we will go to find them"

Y/n:"Are you sure?"

IU:"I know they are fine so don't worry about them and........tell me the truth"

Y/n:"Truth?"

IU:"you cried because you was worry and missing them, didn't you?"

Y/n:(sigh)"looks like I can't lie now,yes I cried and why not,I mean it's been 6 months and they are not back-"

??:"who is not back??"

IU/y/n:"Jungkook!?"

Jungkook:"Did I disturbed you guys?"

Y/n:"No it's fine but why are you here?"

Jungkook:"Actually I want notes to complete so I came here to ask you"

Y/n:"Oh! Which one you want?"

Jungkook:"Math and science"

Y/n:"I'll give,when we are going home"

Jungkook:"sure....bye"

Y/n:"bye"

I came home and took a small nap......
..................... I wake up and look at the watch

Y/n:"Time for work"

I get up and wear something causal then I went for my
job..........................................it's 9 pm and my shift also finished I pack my things took my bike and started to drive towards home well I'm driving slow as I don't want anyone to get hurt nor me but suddenly........